on 21 August 2013
I hate it when Amazon begs me to write reviews of the junk i buy from them. But this, it's different. If I'm rating solely on sound quality, I would give it 4 stars. But here's the thing, these headphones are the AK-47 equivalent of the headphone world: durable, reliable as hell, and very cheap for what you are getting. These boys have gone through hell in my hands. I literally tugged both earpieces out of its sockets by accident once, and they're playing as good as ever after I popped them back in place. And I haven't even started on the noise cancelling.

I can play 'guess the topic' on someone talking in front of me while listening to Marilyn Manson. Sick of people in public? These babies are for you, cutting your pesky human interaction in half. Just don't use them when you're jacking off in your room, you won't hear mommy coming in...
on 9 March 2014
Bought a pair of these just over a year ago and they only recently failed in one headphone.
I used these daily and they were folded in and out of my bag several times a day. Every other brand Ive tried over the years usually struggles to make it past 3 months without some fault rendering them useless.
Seriously for the price these are great, the sounds ok, the mic works ok and theyve lasted better than brands Ive paid 10x more for.
on 23 October 2012
there is nothing that really raises a issue about these headphone....i have been using them in the gym and the rain.....so far no problem....so i would recommend them....awesome value for the price....
on 3 April 2014
I have owned two pairs of these earphones and they are absolutely brilliant in terms of sound quality, style and comfort. The only let down is their fragility. My first pair broke after around 6 months of everyday use and I immediately contacted Skull Candy so see about acquiring a new pair under the warranty. They were extremely helpful and my replacements came within a matter of days free of charge. However my second pair have lasted only around 3 months even after I started to put them in a case whilst not wearing them at school (my first pair lived in my pocket so their break was probably caused by this). This is quite disappointing as you might imagine and I am now faced with the dilemma of whether or not I buy a third pair as, like I said before, they really are excellent apart from this fragility and great value for money at this price.
on 21 April 2014
In terms of sound quality and aesthetics these are undeniably some of the best earphones on the market. However, in terms of durability these are just as bad as a pair of £3 earphones. I've bought two pairs of these, the first lasted exactly a month, and the second lasted three weeks (both times being used about an hour a day). They both failed the same the same way, it sounded like I was listening to music underwater, and soon after they completely broke on me. There was hope when I read about the lifetime warranty, unfortunately this is not available in the UK. If you feel that about a month of fantastic music quality is worth upwards of £10 then go right ahead, but be warned.
on 13 October 2014
For the price, I can't complain, the function button works perfectly allowing me to change song forward/backward and pause the music without having to press anything on my iPod. They're brilliant for public transport fully blocking out any sound when both earphones are in allowing a relaxing journey. Have had them for a few months now and they're still in great condition, had to replace an old pair but that was because of my carelessness.

The only problem I've had with them is the ear-buds fell off very easily and went missing but I had spares which you can get for £0.99 to replace them which fit much better now.
on 11 April 2014
I choose these earphones because of the reliability and also the size of the earbuds. Delivering excellent sound with my MP3 player.
on 16 November 2013
i bought these in june 2013 to replace some sony earphones that lasted at least a year and a half, if not more. the scullcandys did exactly what i wanted of them, however its now november 2013 and there are problems with the left earphone, the sound messes up or cuts out sometimes when i move the earphone in my ear. its a shame because i think they are quite a nice set of earphones, they just dont last as long as i would have wanted.
on 9 July 2014
It lasted a month one of the headphones stopped working after the month had it
on 18 July 2014
I've had these earphones for just over 2 years... And they still have an amazing sound quality, the sound doesn't leak out, the only problem for me at the moment is the button has stopped working, but I can change/pause the song on my phone anyway! So overall 5/5