4.0 out of 5 stars My fourth pair
Published 22 months ago by Azam

3.0 out of 5 stars Skull Candy Titan 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic
Published 14 months ago by Jas-L

4.0 out of 5 stars My fourth pair, 7 Jun. 2013
These are actually my fourth pair of Titans, The first pair stopped working on one side and the cord became really brittle and hard over time. My second and third pair were lost and stolen respectively. On the plus side I have tried out dark silver, chrome, black and I can say that the red ones so far are my favourite. They have kept their vibrant colour. The red coating seemed a little plasticy in the beginning but it hasn't worn or chipped like I thought it would and still looks like it has a metal finish. Very good earphones and I would find it hard to move away from this particular set of earphones. They have the perfect balance of sound, value for money and compactness. I have experiences a few ppl complaining that calls are quiet with the built in microphone but I need to test this out more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skull Candy Titan 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skullcandy Titan 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black/Black (Electronics)
A pretty decent pair of In-Ear Headphones, in terms of sound, look and in-ear comfort, for the price (which was discounted by almost 70% at the time). However, this product was not compatible with the Sony Xperia Ray smartphone; (one of the reasons for the lower star rating). In terms of the design, on a minor note, due to not having an L-shaped attachment connecting the headphones to the headphone jack, the cable projects awkwardly from whatever device is being used, so it's easier to bend the wiring. On the plus side, the product is compatible with both the Kindle Fire HD and the HP G61110SA notebook and seems to be functioning well, following a few month's use. When listening to music using the same laptop model, surprisingly, the volume does not need to be raised much before hearing a clear sound, with a distinct bass which does not overpower the treble. With the Kindle Fire HD, the volume needs to be raised more, for a similar level of audibility.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great in-ear headphones at this price point, 19 July 2013
Having used these headphones for a couple of months, I can now write a small review.
Looking for some good headphones for exercising (mostly running) outdoors, I needed a sturdy pair with (if possible) phone controls and mic. After some scouting around on various sites, I found out that there are a number of specialty headphones available by for instance senheisser. I have used senheissers and was always glad to have them, if never impressed. However these are usually a bit more expensive for the torture I will put them through. These Titan 2.0's were on sale on Amazon and I thought I'd give them a try. Reviews on other sites were good and at a bit over 20 pounds, it was an interesting idea.
The Titans are really good for their price. It has an overall well rounded great sound. Not a lot of bass (which I do not really miss, but important if you like bass heavy music), very nice treble. I listen to Classical, Rock, Metal and Jazz, and all work really very well. It doesn't compare to the sound of my main AudioTechnica's, but it doesn't distort like the cheaper models do.
After a hundred miles of sweaty me, they are still in pristine condition. The cable is nice and thick and withstands the movements very well, the main shells are out of aluminum and aren't corroding and the driver units are still in good shape. People do not notice when I am using this headset or are making a 'normal' phone call.
I can highly recommend these headphones. You can get better, and if you do not like having in-ears while jogging you need an other model, but they will cost more. In my opinion, for the price this is a great deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Got an electric shock., 3 July 2014
The headphones were great for a while, the sound was clear and they cancelled out outside noise. however i recently noticed a crackling sound coming through the headphones and today one of the earphones gave me an electric shock inside my ear, i tried them again to check it wasnt a one off but now the one headphone is doing it consistently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for a tiny price tag, 21 Nov. 2013
I've owned many in-ear earphones, from Sony MDR-EX71SLB to Shure E2C-N via Creative EP-830 - and some Sennheiser, briefly, not to mention some modest Samsung earphones (go figure, the best and most durable ones I've had). The latest ones were SoundMAGIC E10, which were in the OK+ category.

Immediately these Skullcandy Titan feel very comfortable in the ear and the sound is wow! Clear crisp sound in the full spectrum, with powerful yet not overpowering bass. Added bonus they have a mic, which I needed, and which doubles up as a control (pause/mute, next/previous song). They isolate noise better than any other I've owned in the past, and I don't think they themselves leak too much sound (a barely audible tchk-tchk at medium volume in a quiet room).

All this for a lot cheaper than any of my previous earphones!? Where's the catch? Well, I'm in no rush to find out. The earphones look reasonably sturdy and well-made, with a cool logo to boot. I have no illusion though, I've stopped regarding earphones as eternal things, they're just commodity - when they last me a year or so, I consider they have rendered me an honorable service. So when I find such good ones at twelve quid-ish, I'm tempted to stock half a dozen, and hope it will do me for the best part of this decade.

4.0 out of 5 stars My second pair, 3 Feb. 2014
This is my second pair, since my first ones went faulty when one of earphones stopped working.
I got the copper colour ones, however, I noticed the colour is fading away REALLY quickly for some reason. I have no idea why?

Other than that, great quality and amazing bass!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Jan. 2014
Awesome, absolute bargain. Look cool as! Sick sound and nice fit.. Wouldn't let the bad reviews sway you as anyone would take the time to complain

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 29 Dec. 2013
The headphones feel very cheap & plasticky (unlike my previous skullcandy headphones) & the buttons did not work with my iPhone.
Would not recommend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible - on previous occasions I've always bought the original ..., 9 Jan. 2015
Absolutely terrible - on previous occasions I've always bought the original Titans, upgraded this time and the left earphone stopped working within two weeks. Also there was a crackle every time the left one was put in - possibly bad build quality. Buy the originals instead.

2.0 out of 5 stars cable is not tangle-free anymore, 7 Mar. 2015
Andrew (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of this type in the past. They are better then the iPhone headset as they isolate external noise much better. With the other 2 I had a problem. Using them at the gym, the sweat was probably infiltrating the microphone causing it not work properly or not to work at all for at least 24h. Fair enough. So I decided to buy one to use every day and leave the other one just for the gym. But this one came with a different cable. The previous 2 (same model) had a flat tangle-free cable. This one came with a poor cable that tends to get tangled. I can't process a swap of products because apparently it's like they manufacture them now. Not that happy. Sad because the technology is quite good.