Style Name: Without Mic|Colour Name: Athletic Purple/Grey|Change
Price:£6.99 - £61.89

on 2 September 2014
We all use these headphones, they're awesome! They give a great sound, they're comfortable to wear & the kids love the colours!! Like I've already said, the sound is very good from these headphones, & I would say I'm rather fussy! just the right amount of bass & they cancel out other noises so are ideal for use whilst out & about. I also cant hear music/sound coming from them whilst they're being used so they dont cause irritation to others! ! We've had 3 pairs of these now - all different shades - and have had a problem with one pair after 6 months (the sound went - probably a loose connection) but amazon were brilliant & we returned & swapped. Interestingly, the faulty bright red ones we'd originally had were almost 3 times the price we'd originally paid so we swapped for another shade...strange but my daughter wasn't bothered. I would recommend these headphones, great price too. (if you're not overly fussy about the colour of them! )
on 15 December 2012
I bought these to go with my Sansa Clip+. They sound great (better than they should for the price) and look good. The tangle free wiring is very useful as I wear them on the go. Great Headphones, would thoroughly recommend.
on 9 April 2014
The sound is phenomenal. I feel like I am listening to more expensive headphones. The bass is nice, and it puts out a clear sound. Skullcandys are now my favorite headphones. They mix quality of their products with reasonable prices. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on 15 March 2013
I love these and use them daily even though I bought them for my daughter. The sound is good and they are comfortable
on 25 November 2015
I've had this model for a couple months now; after graduating from in-ear Apple product headphones that were uncomfortable to say the least and poor quality (often breaking after a month), these were a godsend. Moderate pricing, comfortable fit, small enough to fit in a bag on the daily commute, and for those of us who don't check the bass on our headphones, perfectly fine for everyday use.

But the wires seem like they've been soldered on with aluminium or something. I've had them around four months now, and while in those four months they've seen near-daily use on a commute, I'm scrupulous about keeping the wires unbent; the connection point between the jack and the wire has been defended to within an inch of its life, because if Apple had taught me anything, it's that of anything, that piece goes first.

But, uh, at least Apple's product typically lasted above the four-month range.

Yesterday, in a rush, I left my headphones plugged in at home, with a kink in the wire (the wire was running underneath the iPod lying down, so had bent down underneath it, if that makes it clear). I was mad at myself (constant vigilance!) but figured that one work day of being a little bit bent at the connection point wouldn't ruin them.

Uh.

-Well, they're cheap, so I'll probably be considering getting another, but I'm not sure I want a regular four-month subscription to constant vigilance protecting the wires from bending slightly. They're comfortable and sound fine for the price, so a good pick if you're not going to take them anywhere, but don't expect them to survive long if they're going on a daily commute.
VINE VOICEon 15 October 2012
Style Name: With Mic|Colour Name: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Given the price I wasn't expecting a lot from these headphones but actually the sound quality is very good. They also look very stylish and there is a handy small mic control which enables you to play/pause and move onto the next or previous track.Recommended.
on 7 January 2013
The product is great, however the reason for the 4 stars is because no product is perfect and this one is no exception to the rule. Im going to put it simple and straight with the pros and cons which are listed below:

Pros:

- Good sound quality
- Tidy Wires
- End of wire is unlikely to split from casual wear and tear as the end is solid and not flimsy.
- Comfortable to wear
- Look stylish

Cons

- Sound leaks at half volume (this is tested on a computer)
- Two wires come out the head phones (this personally doesn't bother me but it does to some people)
- The main wire is a little short (this isn't to much of a problem as its personal preference).

Overall though this product is worth every penny and the delivery service was fast and prompt as I ordered it on a Wednesday and got the item on the following Monday. So if your looking for some good headphones without spending to much then these are the pair for you.
These are perfectly decent headphones for the price, but they do have their limitations.

Most importantly, they give a fairly good sound, although the hyperbolic claims from the manufacturers on this page seem very over-done to me. I found the bass strong but higher pitches rather unclear at times and individual instruments can often become indistinct. For casual listening on the train, say, they would be quite adequate but for anything more serious I don't think they will really do. Compared to the Sennheiser HD448s I have been using, the overall sound is quite muddy, although to be fair the Sennheisers cost three times as much so I would expect better from them.

For on-ear (rather than over-ear) phones they are reasonably comfortable, but they do press quite strongly after a while and for very prolonged listening this may be a problem. The styling is a bit overdone for my taste with prominent skull logos on shiny black plastic cups and headband. The in-built microphone and control is useful to those who need it (I don't), but the cord is quite short and divides to go to both ears rather than leading into the left only and connecting via the headband as I am used to. I found all this a bit fussy and showy, which I think is an important aspect of these 'phones - they want to be seen and to be a feature, which may suit you well but personally I prefer unobtrusive headphones with a comfortable fit and which concentrate on sound.

Overall, then, these are pretty good headphones for the price. They aren't as good as they claim to be and are a bit flashy for my taste, but I can still recommend them as reasonable quality and good value.
on 24 August 2012
If you are looking for a pair of headphones that sound good, looks good and have a pretty durable design, these are for you!

If you buy these, you will be getting the Uprock 2.0 headphones, not the previous generation Uprock which only recieved mixed reviews. The headphones look great (I have the Rasta with the green/stripes) and have a nice, comfortable and tight fit (they do hurt your ears after about an hour of constant use but once you break them in, you should be pefectly fine. Sound quality is also pretty good, Bass is the best part about these headphones (nice, deep and detailed), the mid's are also pretty clear (about same as the Lowriders/Recruit/Gi and other headphones in that price range), The highs are O.K but no the best (you can't really get that good for the money anyway, so I let them off here). The headband feels pretty strong and can be pretty flexible without them breaking, the plastic is a pretty strong plastic (not that horrible cheap stuff). The cable is also a nice edition, it is a flat design (it may annoy some but it doesn't get in my way) and the plug looks well built, so I have no worry of breaking them by the cable. (I have had 2 pairs of Lowriders and broke the cable on both as it was very thin and weak on them)

I must say, if you wan't headphones that are good value for money, comfortable, sound good, look good aswell as be durable and built to last, certainly get these! Also when you purchase them, you are covered for a lifetime warranty. (so if they do break, there is nothing to fear. skullcandy or the store will replace them or give you a full refund!) DEFINITE BUY IF YOU GET THESE FOR UNDER £30!
on 19 September 2014
These headphones provides snug fit, but with the adjustable headband and soft earcups, this shouldn't be a problem for anyone unless you plan on wearing them for hours and hours. I'd also recommend these earphones for those of you who wear earrings regularly - I didn't have any problems with the Uprock like I do with some other headphones. I also think the colours and design are pretty cool - but that's classic Skullcandy!

As for the most important bit, the sound, I was quite impressed. The bass is boosted quite a lot - so if this isn't your thing you should probably look elsewhere - but it gave my electronica, rock and R&B tunes a depth that made my music a real pleasure to listen to. If you're listening on an iPod, you can always tweak the EQ slightly to get a more balanced sound.

I also really loved the click button. You don't notice how much of a pain it is to keep getting your iPod out of your pocket to change tracks until you don't have to do it anymore!

All in all, great value for a solid set of headphones that deliver great bass and some handy functionality.