5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & comfortable headphones!
Published 7 months ago by TMTAZZ

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 3 weeks of use! Crap!
After 3 weeks of using them, one of the headphones has gone! Not happy with this at all & because I bought it so far in advance, I cant even return the item. I want a refund! They were not opened from the box until 12th February! I am not happy with this product whatsoever. Waste of money!!

Was a gift for my boyfriend. He did love the sound quality, the...
Published on 16 Feb. 2013 by Silkz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & comfortable headphones!, 2 Sept. 2014
We all use these headphones, they're awesome! They give a great sound, they're comfortable to wear & the kids love the colours!! Like I've already said, the sound is very good from these headphones, & I would say I'm rather fussy! just the right amount of bass & they cancel out other noises so are ideal for use whilst out & about. I also cant hear music/sound coming from them whilst they're being used so they dont cause irritation to others! ! We've had 3 pairs of these now - all different shades - and have had a problem with one pair after 6 months (the sound went - probably a loose connection) but amazon were brilliant & we returned & swapped. Interestingly, the faulty bright red ones we'd originally had were almost 3 times the price we'd originally paid so we swapped for another shade...strange but my daughter wasn't bothered. I would recommend these headphones, great price too. (if you're not overly fussy about the colour of them! )

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Jan. 2013
The product is great, however the reason for the 4 stars is because no product is perfect and this one is no exception to the rule. Im going to put it simple and straight with the pros and cons which are listed below:

Pros:

- Good sound quality
- Tidy Wires
- End of wire is unlikely to split from casual wear and tear as the end is solid and not flimsy.
- Comfortable to wear
- Look stylish

Cons

- Sound leaks at half volume (this is tested on a computer)
- Two wires come out the head phones (this personally doesn't bother me but it does to some people)
- The main wire is a little short (this isn't to much of a problem as its personal preference).

Overall though this product is worth every penny and the delivery service was fast and prompt as I ordered it on a Wednesday and got the item on the following Monday. So if your looking for some good headphones without spending to much then these are the pair for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Athletic Purple/Grey (Electronics)
I bought these to go with my Sansa Clip+. They sound great (better than they should for the price) and look good. The tangle free wiring is very useful as I wear them on the go. Great Headphones, would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2014
I brought these headphones as I accidentally broke my old ones. These are fantastic I use them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 15 Mar. 2013
R. A. Gravil - See all my reviews
I love these and use them daily even though I bought them for my daughter. The sound is good and they are comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these headphones!, 9 April 2014
The sound is phenomenal. I feel like I am listening to more expensive headphones. The bass is nice, and it puts out a clear sound. Skullcandys are now my favorite headphones. They mix quality of their products with reasonable prices. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Headphones at a Great Price!, 24 Aug. 2012
M. TERRY-BEDFORD "M4rcu5 GT96" (Doncaster, UK) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for a pair of headphones that sound good, looks good and have a pretty durable design, these are for you!

If you buy these, you will be getting the Uprock 2.0 headphones, not the previous generation Uprock which only recieved mixed reviews. The headphones look great (I have the Rasta with the green/stripes) and have a nice, comfortable and tight fit (they do hurt your ears after about an hour of constant use but once you break them in, you should be pefectly fine. Sound quality is also pretty good, Bass is the best part about these headphones (nice, deep and detailed), the mid's are also pretty clear (about same as the Lowriders/Recruit/Gi and other headphones in that price range), The highs are O.K but no the best (you can't really get that good for the money anyway, so I let them off here). The headband feels pretty strong and can be pretty flexible without them breaking, the plastic is a pretty strong plastic (not that horrible cheap stuff). The cable is also a nice edition, it is a flat design (it may annoy some but it doesn't get in my way) and the plug looks well built, so I have no worry of breaking them by the cable. (I have had 2 pairs of Lowriders and broke the cable on both as it was very thin and weak on them)

I must say, if you wan't headphones that are good value for money, comfortable, sound good, look good aswell as be durable and built to last, certainly get these! Also when you purchase them, you are covered for a lifetime warranty. (so if they do break, there is nothing to fear. skullcandy or the store will replace them or give you a full refund!) DEFINITE BUY IF YOU GET THESE FOR UNDER £30!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 3 weeks of use! Crap!, 16 Feb. 2013

Was a gift for my boyfriend. He did love the sound quality, the strength of the bass and the colour (his favourite colour is blue).

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 22 Jun. 2014
My daughter wanted a pair of Beats headphones for her birthday, and after convincing her that we didn't want to take out a mortgage to cover a set of headphones, she found these. She absolutely loves them and goes everywhere with them. Sound quality is excellent according to her, and we get peace and quiet - win win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound and Stylish, 10 Jan. 2015
Mrs. C. Colbert (Blackburn, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
We bought these for our son for Christmas.

We got them on a really good offer at HMV.

They are really good value for money. They deliver good sound and look stylish.

Good value for money.