on 27 April 2014
Item bought as a first birthday gift for my grand-daughter following a recommendation from a friend. She was delighted with the gift and plays with the blocks constantly. An ideal educational and well finished toy which will last a long time. I would recommend without hesitation.
on 2 February 2014
Bought these blocks for my one year old grandson. He loves us building them up so that he can knock them down again, and as he grows he will learn the colours and shapes too. Well made and the colours do not come off as some I had read about.
on 26 March 2015
Perfect for my little boy as they're easier to use then Lego or duplo at his age. He just stacks them one on top of another. There's enough to build a little house or church or garage. Great fun. He loves them
on 18 March 2016
A great present for a toddler, good quality and nice colours. I picked these up as some of the alternative products were rated 3+ years rather than 12 months as this Hape Maple set is, glad I made the purchase as my nephew loves playing with them.
on 11 January 2014
My baby loves playing with these. Well...she loves to tear down anything I build with them. :D
Some of the pieces are not exactly even and straight, but a nine-month-old doesn't really care.
on 20 August 2014
I love Hape toys the quality is always there. My daughter is very much enjoying this one, though balancing the bits on her head is probably not what the makers originally envisaged.
on 18 January 2014
My niece loves these and are very well made and safe as the paint doesn't come off with a child putting them in their mouths, which is fan!!!
on 7 March 2015
We have other Hape toys which we love. This, however, is not a great block set. The colours are bright, and the pieces regularly cut, but:
- The pieces are too small (2cm side on the square blocks). The whole 50 pieces would fit in a shoe box with plenty of spare space.
- Most importantly, the pieces have a super smooth clear coating on, so they slide right off each other - not good to build with!
on 12 April 2013
Great product, good quality wooden blocks, neatly packed, combination of brightly coloured and natural wood colour elements. My daughter laves to play with them. Would buy again.
on 19 January 2013
I absolutely love the Hape brand and more often than not turn to them for toys for my daughter. These blocks are lovely fresh colours, sturdy, high quality, come with a nice storage bag. My 2 year insists on playing with these blocks every day.

See one answered question