TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 July 2013
I was making a leather bag for my motor bike and needed some info on working leather, i.e. grooving forming, creasing, finishing etc. and this little freebee came up. I put it on my Kindle and though very brief, it gave me the basic information I needed and the finer detail, where necessary I was able to look up on-line. I was therefore able to make my own grooving and chamfering tools just to add to the DIY effect. The book was free therefore I have given it 5 stars. Would I have bought it? Possibly after a good look at other more comprehensive books available, but hey, who says 'nothing's free' these days?
on 4 February 2013
I would say its not very well written. Its a very quick read to get an outline of the basics. Its easy to understand if you have read other books. Pay a couple more pounds and get some Al Stohman ones if you really want to read about leather craft - you will fall in love with it.
on 21 October 2014
Good and clear but there is some confusion with the stitching could have been clearer
on 12 July 2015
Interesting read that has given me a few project hints and tips for the future.
on 6 January 2015