5.0 out of 5 stars Great read! Brilliant book for younger teens!
Essentially a YA story about a group of orphaned teenagers with incredible powers. Started reading Saturday night and didn't put it down till the early hours. The story has great characters, action, romance and some rather nasty villians from out of this world! Would recommend it to both of my daughhters aged 13 and 15. Looking forward to reading series 2
Published on 8 July 2012 by Special1

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book for younger teenagers
An exciting story full of action as you would expect. A quick read, with a lot of adventure. I would definitely recommend it for 8 - 14 year olds.
Published 17 months ago by Brooke Humphreys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read! Brilliant book for younger teens!, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping her quiet!, 8 Aug 2013
Well, the journey back from holiday can always be a bit of an anti-climax...you know the feeling of finishing off a box of Thorntons only to know that you will have to work harder at the gym next week. Nothing makes the journey so much more enjoyable than a twelve year old girl humphing and grunting about the heat, the traffic, the queues etc. So although I was keen to start my new Grisham novel, I relinquished my kindle to said daughter with a book I had downloaded for free as an emergency. I have never seen her more engrossed and focused and fairly quite (only the odd giggle or question "isn't Axle a funny name?" But then it is eyes down and then silence. At one point I thought we had left her at the airport as we had not heard a peep out of her for so long. So, a great book for keeping them quiet!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book for younger teenagers, 11 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I,wanna be a superhero, 21 Mar 2013
Great book. Really enjoyed it.. sad beginning, but got better and better till the end, was great. This wasn't a cheesy superhero book, it was grown up but still young

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Mar 2013
This book is great! I can't wait until I read the next book. The style of writing is amazing. Also, I love the touch of romance in it! I would defiantly recommend this book too people my age.(10)

5.0 out of 5 stars reading, 14 Mar 2013
My son picked this book and found it an excellent read.I think my son would like to relate to the boy in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 3 Mar 2013
I rated this book five stars because it is awesome. From beginning to the end i was hanging on every word and the excitement just kept coming! Its a amazing read. I would recommend this book to all my friends who like these kind of books as much as i do!

4.0 out of 5 stars Exhilarating ,excitement ,extraordinary, 2 Mar 2013
I loved the action in this book as it was gripping and the main character particularly inspired me to here his views and his style of life. Must get 2nd book. A great free buy. A great ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book, 28 Feb 2013
A great adventure that keeps you enticed right until the very last page. I'll be sure to be reading the next book in the series!

4.0 out of 5 stars super hero teens, 18 Feb 2013
A great read for anyone really. Got sucked into the story straight away and enjoyed it since then. Finished it quickly as the suspense was so amazing that I just couldn't stop reading. Highly recommended. :-)