4.6 out of 5 stars1,100
Colour Name: Chrome|Change

on 20 March 2014
My old Aqua Lisa shower head was dripping badly and quickly got blocked from our hard water supply. The Triton fits nicely into the adjustable Aqua Lisa rail and hose and gives me "rub clean" functionality plus a nice selection of sprays. We're all very pleased with it.
This large, chrome effect shower head allows a faster water flow. Although designed to work on different shower systems it is an ideal choice for those with poor water pressures. We have a manual mixer that is gravity fed from a cold water cistern and a hot water cylinder, and this head has really given us a worthwhile improvement. If however, like our sons, your shower is fed by a combi boiler from the rising mains, or a power shower you may find this shower head to be a bit overwhelming, or giving a wider spray. There are different sized "Flow regulaters" available for this model which need to be ordered, but I doubt that many people would need one.

Being plastic the chrome effect finish will be more susceptible to scuffing, but it should discourage lime scale build up on the inside, and being able to remove the faceplate for cleaning is an added bonus. Our showerhead is 9 months old now, has had plenty of use, and looks and performs as well as when it was new.

Included in the box is a plastic key enabling you to remove the sprayplate at any time for cleaning, (I have only used this once in 9 months). There is also a simple, but really excellent instruction leaflet, which I was quite impressed with! (other manufacturers take note). This shows you very clearly how to remove the front plate for cleaning, which is very quick and easy to do. When reassembling after cleaning, ensure that the bezel is sitting on its locating tags, and that the 3 "o" rings are in place. This is very clearly shown in the instructions.

Highly recommended.
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 December 2012
I bought this as a replacement for the standard head that was fitted with my new shower because the power was poor. The adjustable jets allow range from powerful to plentiful. Good product for the money and comes apart for cleaning which should be useful.
on 5 May 2014
We have exceptionally low water pressure (hot water tank) and; after reading other reviews; bought it. I was apprehensive about it but once connected was amazed at the spray pressure; adjusting the head to different spray patterns worked well too. Excellent product for low water pressures
on 4 January 2016
First Impressions; Well made, not too heavy, value for money.

What's in the box;
- Triton Shower Head
- Unlock key (for cleaning under Shower Head Plates)
- Instructions

What I love;
+ 5 Different Modes
+ Good Quality
+ Faster Water Flow
+ Modern/ Stylish Design

What could be improved;
- Nothing, it's superb.

Conclusion; In all honesty, this is by far the best shower head I have ever purchased. The handle is well built, there are 5 modes and each mode helps to greatly improve the water flow. The shower head is just over 2 years old and still going strong!
on 7 March 2013
This seems to allow a faster water flow, maybe beacuse of the larger head than what I am used to..The 5 settings are superb. I do like this and I`m happy with my purchase.
Arrived in double quick time too.
on 24 February 2014
After a few months use, the shower still cleans up like new. The chroming is holding up well. The click-stop selection lever moves smoothly, all shower modes work as they should. A plastic 'tool' is provided to remove the shower centre for cleaning up. Recommended.
on 10 January 2014
Like many reviews here I'd had various plumbers in to try and boost the low shower pressure, all to no avail, and I wasn't keen to install a pump. So I was sceptical that changing a shower head would make a difference, but I'm delighted to report that it's made a huge difference!
on 12 March 2015
Bought it on a whim. Saw a shower head being advertised on the Today's Deals and was curious to see what was the best seller for shower heads. Was drawn to the reviews saying it increases the water flow and thought for £13.99 it was worth a try.

Tried my hardest to convinced myself it did, but it didn't increase the water flow/pressure whatsoever. Picture 1 is the current water pressure on my electric shower (abysmal I know). Before I bought it, I thought maybe the Triton shower head has a smaller diameter input tract (picture 2) that would increase the resistance and thereby the flow. It was indeed smaller as compared to my old shower head (picture 3)- but sadly it didn't make much difference.

Overall, I'm retaining the shower head. Feels solid, the 5 position is handy plus it looks modern/minimalistic (and if I must admit, looks a bit like the USS Enterprise). There's a button at the side which allows you to 'open' the unit up to clean it.
review image review image review image
on 11 January 2016
I bought this as a replacement for an older Triton shower head. In older versions, to open the face plate for cleaning, you needed a separate key, which was easily lost. To buy a replacement was almost the same cost as buying a new head. This new version has an integral release button to remove the face plate, which is a much better idea. You do have to be careful that you follow the instructions on how to remove and re-install it though, otherwise it jams and leaks.
We have an electric shower and very low water pressure, which means that most shower heads only produce an incontinent dribble, but this one is great. Because of the 5 positions, you can adjust the shower patterns so that you get the most out of the flow rate that you have.
The most concentrated jet is also great for blasting the tiles when cleaning.
If you have very high pressure, then the jets may well be a little fierce, unless you like your shower that way, of course.
Overall I can highly recommend this shower head.