Colour Name: White|Change

on 18 November 2013
Our old Triton Thermostatic shower failed after 9 years of service. Replacing it with this model was easy, as the electrical and water connections were all in the same place.
Everything works as expected and we have no complaints.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 February 2015
I love the push button feature, which my older Triton didn't have. Having set my preferred temperature and water pressure with the two dials, I now only need to push the button to turn the shower on and off each time. It's quite quiet, has a shower head with varying types of flow, and looks very neat in the bathroom. It's slightly smaller than the older model it replaced and is definitely quieter as it runs. The shower dish is a bit useless and seems to just spin on the riser rather than being an adjustable height but it's fine and for the price I have no complaints. I'd buy it again, and would recommend as a really good budget power shower that doesn't feel or look like one.
on 24 January 2016
Pump was faulty. Called Triton very helpful customer service but engineer was available after ten days, which delayed the work. Lazy engineer left a new pump and made an excuse not to fix it, left it for the plumber who fortunately did it easily. Works well afterwards. I prefer the power shower for its strong flow which is not affected by use of other taps.
Should give 5 star to the customer service!
on 26 October 2014
Very pleased this was a direct replacement- the design had not altered since the original one, which completely packed up, was installed 9 years ago. I installed it myself, the only change is an additional "lug" to provide a further screw fixing - which I removed to enable me to install the item - as this fouled the existing water outlets.
Instructions were helpful and clear- so removing and installing this was reasonably straightforward.
on 27 November 2013
A BARGAIN TWICE THE PRICE IN MANY OTHER SHOPS. EASY TO FIT AND WORKING VERY WELL A GOOD SHOWER HEAD. MANT THANKS
on 12 July 2016
Moved to a bungalow recently with the idea of renovating; low water pressure from outdated piping and water tanks being one of the issues i need to tackle. One of the showers was useless pressure wise; the only temporary solution was a pump assisted electric shower. I am happy with what this power shower does; great pressure even at minimum power setting. Reason for 4 stars is the noise; too much in my opinion for such a small item.
on 18 January 2015
Ive had mine for about 8 years and it's worked brilliantly. i had to replace the solenoid coil about 2 years ago, as the water suddenly stopped, then after replacing the coil it worked again. now the pump is knackered so im going to buy another. great, reliable and easy to use.
on 6 December 2015
Nowhere near as powerful as my Mira that this replaced. Very very noisy & shower head does not hold in place; one end too loose so head sprays sideways, other end too tight so keeps popping out! Does the job though, nice to have power on off button. Wish I'd gone for mira again but bought based on previous reviews.
on 15 November 2013
Really pleased with the shower - easy to fit - looks good and is quiet - competitive pricing compared to DIY stores
on 23 June 2015
Best price I could find anywhere :-)
Item appears to be well made and installation was quite easy with push fit water fittings included.
Not as noisy as I was expecting (mentioned in other reviews), this replaced a older power shower and is much quieter. Top tip if possible don't install on a studded wall as it will drum and make it seem loud.