on 28 June 2012
if your hesitating on the quality of this product dont,just buy it,we searched for quality pants with a budget in mind and are totally satisfied .good quality zips ,warm ,waterproof removable liner and armour ,then i found the mens version and bought those too,fast deivery ,well wrapped all with labels and info,went out on purpose in a thunder storm really heavy rain no probs dry as a bone,
on 10 May 2013
talk about value for money! I've shopped around in loads of stores looking for a decent pair of trousers at a resonable price. Normally you get one without the other! Not this time. They are strong, robust and comfy! The sellers communication was 2nd to non throughout the whole process. I would quite happily buy another pair of these but i think it might be a while before these wear out to be honest!! Also, they are not the baggy style but nicely fitted and certainly do not make you look like an oversized liquorice alsort! Buy away with confidence ladies!! :-)
on 14 July 2013
I bought these to replace a tired pair of leathers, I have no regrets as these are excellent quality and more user friendly than leather trousers
on 1 July 2015
Would I recommend this product? Absolutely! I am of larger proportions shall we say and I was having serious difficulty finding a suitable pair of trousers. This was the 4th pair I tried and I wasn't holding out much hope. I was very pleasantly surprised. The fit is very comfortable for us ladies. I found that because I am vertically challenged the knee armour was actually shin armour for me but with a stitch here and there this will be easily rectified. They are waterproof as I found out on my CBT when it lashed down for all but the last 2 hours of the day. Vendor very helpful when I needed to return an item and recommended a return service much more convenient and half the price of Royal Mail. Although to really compete a free returns policy is suggested only because I purchased from places that did free returns first until I ran out of options.
on 16 March 2013
I was a bit worried that the trousers would look too manly and baggy on me -like a' michelin man '. I was wrong they fitted perfectly and actually still keep my figure despite the padding in all the right places . They did not however fit over a pair of jeans ... needed to try over leggings . I like the zip attachment to a jacket at the back and the pockets at the front which give it more shape and style . Length was perfect ..
on 26 November 2014
They're OK for the price I guess. I've had these a little over 2 years now and they've held up reasonably well - one of the tabs off the leg zipper broke off after about 6 months, also some of the fastenings which hold the removable liners have broken. Not bad though as they must have covered at least 10,000 miles, so reasonable value for money in that regard.

One thing I don't like about these is that they don't come in a small enough size for me, so unfortunately they're seriously unflattering. Aesthetically the worst textiles I own (I have 4 pairs). They are now my 'scruffy' pair that I wear for greenlaning and other mud-splattering passtimes.

The main reason I only give 3 stars is that in my experience these are not waterproof. In heavy rain you get about 10 minutes before you start to feel icy cold water invading your nether regions. They've always been that way since new. Disappointing, as well as uncomfortable and at times downright embarrassing, spending so many days of my life walking around with a soggy backside. It's possible I got a defective pair, or maybe the manufacturer has improved the design since I bought mine. in hindsight I should have requested refund/replacement. I would probably not buy again.
on 14 July 2013
Very good quality bike trousers with design and fit a lot better than other brands I tried. Properly designed for women and the choice of length was fab.
on 31 August 2015
brought these two years ago and love them, however have noticed that they are ripping at the sides on my hips. Gutted as they are so comfortable, when you take the lining out for summer riding you can wear over jeans. They are waterproof as proven this weekend after the moto gp at Silverstone! Not sure why they are splitting at the seem as they don't feel tight when I wear them (ordered 10R) fit perfectly all over. My jacket does cover the split so for now will keep wearing them until I find a replacement, but just know my next pair wont fit as well as these have.
on 15 February 2014
These armoured motorbike trousers are totally waterproof and warm. They survived torrential downpours in North Wales during a particularly wet and stormy weekend of riding and camping. They are a bit bulky so rather than go two sizes up, perhaps go one size up as the extra fabric makes them a bit cumbersome when mounting and dismounting the bike. The armoured padding is very effective: when we came off the bike, at slow speed, they protected me from any injuries and I also stayed dry when I landed in puddles. I would definitely recommend them to keen all-weather bikers, but I think that I should have bought a size smaller as I am a 14 and bought a size 18 to allow for other layers underneath. The detachable lining is so thick that you only need leggings underneath even in freezing cold winds and downpours. They really are a great asset to your safety clothing wardrobe. An absolute bargain.
on 26 May 2015
These trousers are seriously good value. Very well made and the detachable inner lining is a great bonus for the winter. Plenty of pockets with sturdy zips. Would recommend these as a buy, you will be hard pushed to find this quality with a price like this one. I don`t often write reviews, but felt I had to this time. Out of interest I am a healthy size 12 and bought the 14 to accommodate extra layers and the fit is fine.