on 28 December 2012
A birthday present for my two year old grandson - and he loved it. He even got the idea of getting the ball in the hole - and managed it but that was more by luck than talent. Of all his toys, this was the one he came back to over and over. He loved the gold, but dragging the caddy aroundwas fun too. .
on 27 December 2013
The golf clubs and balls cart bag set arrived promptly and in a secure package. My grand daughter aged 22 months absolutely loved it as it was a good size for her. The only criticism I have is that one of the 3 golf clubs looks more like a croquet hammer, hence the 4 stars and not 5 stars
on 19 March 2013
Hours of fun chasing the golf balls up the hallway or hosting 'serious' golfing events in living room. Lo,st on star as build quality not great so there is no playing swords:-).
on 11 November 2013
Quick delivery, well wrapped no problems with delivery for once. It is what it is - a child's golf set. Sure my son will appreciate it.
on 15 August 2013
Supplier initially sent wrong item. Made good by sending correct item and refunding express delivery charge. My grandson at 22 months was probably a little young for these but should be better on his visit next time.
on 15 January 2015
My toddler is enjoying playing with these. Not the most robust product in the world but what do you expect for the price? Seemed to take quite a long time to be dispatched so be prepared to wait for them.
on 4 January 2015
I bought these for my 18 month old he loved them but managed to pull the club part off the end of the club so now we just have sticks so I'm afraid I can not recommend them.
on 19 August 2013
Sent them to family in Germany and they have never stopped playing with them. An excellent and cheap alternative to get kids out playing in fresh air
on 20 August 2013
does what it says on tin - our toddler enjoyed playing with it
prompt arrival
sturdy enough for our toddler
on 29 January 2014
I found this a bit flimsy. My 3 year and 1 year grandchildren can bend the clubs but they still had fun with it.

See one answered question