5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Jung said the truth will set you free. I say this book will set you free. Your yesterdays, todays and tomorrows transformed. Brilliant.
Published on 24 April 2012 by Alis Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars A courageous story though less practical than previous works
This book is best summed up by one of the Lau Tzu quotes within it "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be". Debbie tells her and others stories of great courage in the face of adversity, these alone will inspire many people.

Published on 27 April 2012 by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars A courageous story though less practical than previous works, 27 April 2012
Mark "Trainer, Facilitator and Coach" (Neath, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Courage: Overcoming Fear and Igniting Self-Confidence (Kindle Edition)

I have given this book only 3 stars as I found it narrower in focus and less practical than Debbie's other works. Male readers should also note the book is written specifically for women, while it's easy to see past this - the material is equally applicable to men looking for the peaceful warrior spirit - I still found this a surprise. None of Debbie's previous works such as The Shadow Effect and Why Good People Do Bad Things have such gender bias and nothing is mentioned in the product description about this being a book written specifically for women.

On balance this book has value for those looking to specifically heal the `wounded inner child'. The exercises are all designed to help find and heal that repressed part of ourselves we may have ignored and overlooked. Many of the exercises seem to be slimmed down from earlier books and in my opinion were made easier to apply with the longer explanations you will find there.

If you've already read some of Debbie's books you will probably like this too, if you are new to `Shadow Work' I'd recommend you start with The Shadow Effect and follow where your interest takes you from there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars SHamazing, 24 Oct 2013
absolutely brilliant book, ive never felt so liberated, it has truely transformed the way i think about myself, and events

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 26 Dec 2012
Certainly not one of Debbie Fords best books.
It uses a little over 200 pages to describe something that could have taken 20 pages. The idea of courage and the inner warrior is good, but as a keen fan of Debbie Ford then it has already been written and said before. If you haven't got any prior knowledge of her, then I'd guess it could be an eyeopener!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 May 2014
Fantastic book, very real,
Could not put it down. One to add to my favourites list. Debbie Ford is inspirational and makes everything very human. Although no longer with us, continues to inspire. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The road ahead, 13 Mar 2014
Great book with a great insight into so many everyday life problems and really good sensible advice on how to deal with all that life throws at you

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Jan 2014
excellent reading for anyone who needs encouragement to realise their situation clarify the problem and understand what they can do to improve the future