5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent little chiminea
Published 24 months ago by Barbara Greaves

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrth the money
Some parts of this are very flimsy including the handle fixing bols which stripped very easily when I tightened them. Soon overcame that by making my own. All in all good value for what I paid so I can't grumble too much
Published 23 months ago by tony smith

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent little chiminea, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Black / bronze 85cm Cast Iron/Steel Chimnea Patio Heater/Cooking BBQ Grill Fire Chiminea (Misc.)
This is an excellent chiminea, gives a good amount of warmth for the size, with a small grill that swivels out to cook your sausages and burgers on. It was a present for my husband and he is delighted with it. Service from the supplier was excellent too - I had made a mistake with my address and as soon as I realised they sorted it quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chimneys, 29 April 2013
Product was very good and the delivery was very prompt with no hassle. Bought it for an Xmas gift and recipient was more than pleased - we did build it up though before hand, didn't look like much in box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrth the money, 23 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely addition to the garden, 10 July 2013
Really like the chiminea and it was relatively easy to put together. Only disappointment was it didn't come with any general instructions. We've never had one before, so was looking for guidelines on how to use it like is it better to use coals or logs, how to cook with it, do you have the vent open or closed etc. however, good old google sorted us out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2, 25 Jun. 2013
First as a gift for my husband, liked it could to find cheaper elsewhere so got one for friends as housewarming gift

4.0 out of 5 stars almost excellent, 16 Sept. 2013
It is a pretty good device and gives out a fair bit of heat but its a bit low and smoke blows across at face level. I added a aluminium flexible ducting as a chimney and it works very well now. The ducting was about 20 quid tho. note to manufacturer....taller chimney would help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Patio chimnea, 24 Jun. 2013
Love it, really delighted with the prompt delivery. We were kept informed s exactly the time of arrival. Used it that evening, so easy to cook upon with keeping us warm as well. Looking forward to my next dry evening

3.0 out of 5 stars Reserving Judgement, 27 Oct. 2014
Ms. D. Wordsworth (London) - See all my reviews
I may have bought it but OH had to put it together. Instructions not great and various bits not even mentioned. We haven't actually used it yet. It looks nice - But I have noticed that the screws are starting to rust and it has only been outside for a few weeks

5.0 out of 5 stars chiminea, 30 May 2013
Got this for our patio,easy to put together,only took 10 mins.looks very nice when built,and just the right size for our needs,camt wait to get it going on a summer evening.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 Nov. 2014
This Patio Chiminea was disappointing. It started to rust almost immediately and then disintegrate from the heat because the steel was poor quality and too thin.