5.0 out of 5 stars What a life saver!
A brilliant and simple device. I installed this with ease, the next morning I checked and had an ice free section of my pond. Wish I'd thought of buying one of these years ago.
Published on 2 Feb 2012 by Mr Elliott

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they last
We'll this heater only lasted a few days with me until it died out and I bought two 1 failed then the next a few days later. Your better of going with Bermuda it's much better quality
Published 3 months ago by Asad saleem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What a life saver!, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Pond Heater - Keep an Area of Your Pond Ice Free - 150 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars My fish very happy, 24 Feb 2012
Having tried another make on two occasions both of which never worked I thought I'd have a third try. Delighted with results. My fish are so happy and all hang round the heater like us sitting before a fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars pond heater, 18 Jan 2013
i have a pond heater already but as my pond is now larger i needed another
this was a different make although it is early days i am pleased it seems
well made and better instructions were included than my other.
nice prompt delivery pleased because of weather thanks.
colin

5.0 out of 5 stars superb product, 1 July 2013
for the small amount i paid for this product it works great.make sure you fasten it to something or it will float to the side and puncture the lining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Happy Fish, 14 Mar 2013
Mr. R. S. Brown "Musician, IT Guy" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Very good product delivered in a timely manner.
I have waited a while before writing this review as I wanted to give the product a good test first.
In every case that I have either pre-empted my pond freezing over or found it to be iced over already, I have switched on the pond heater and discovered a nice big round area clear of ice upon my return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Fish, 24 Dec 2012
We put it on when there was a bad frost and the fish loved it they all gathered around it to keep warm, and it kept the ice of the surface of the pond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 6 Dec 2012
Pleased with the pond heater and the fish seem to like it too. I lost lots of fish last year due to inclement weather, I'm therefore hoping this pond heater will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent pond heater, 28 Jan 2013
Arrived quickly. Very easy to fit into pond with a good length of cable to spare. Works well, keeping an area of about 2 foot in diameter un-frozen. The fish (goldfish) love it as well and gather around it. We have only used it for a few weeks, so do not know how long it will last. Would definitely recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pond heater, 28 Jan 2013
Product was on time well packed but not over the top , plug not included , put straight in the pond has worked well the fish are in seventh heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Pond Heater, 17 Jan 2013
The initial heater proved to be unserviceable, which was not the fault of Sharper Edge Ltd, who just supplied the product. The response from the company has been impressive with a new heater being sent first class and throughout there has been very good customer contact with the firm. Strongly recommended as someone to deal with.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›