5.0 out of 5 stars good camera
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by Frankie

3.0 out of 5 stars not great
Published 15 months ago by Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars good camera, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Samsung PL221 16MP Compact Digital Camera - Red (Electronics)
When I first received the package in the post I quickly tore the box open like an over excited school kid..to reveal the camera. When I opened the camera box and to the pl221 out it first disappointed me as it seemed a bit too plasticky but when I began to use the camera I was really happy with it..there are loads of different settings and it is a joy to use..I reccommend it to beginners and pros alike

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 21 Nov. 2013
Obviously it's not going to be a high range DLSR camera but this is definatley good enough for me. I'm on an Art & Design course were photography is an area of study and the quality is sharp enough and captures the light very well in dark areas where as I found using a Nikon DLSR couldn't cope in evening light. This is a perfect camera if you're taking photos to manipulate or for great quality personal photos. It's batteries are rechargeable which was a great quality as now I don't have to spend loads on batteries as it's charged through a cable like a phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant camera., 15 Feb. 2013
Really good camera for the money,has great features, it's also so easy to use and stylish,Fits well into a handbag.would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic little camera, 3 Aug. 2013
This was to replace my old Samsung camera.It is a great little camera fits into a handbag or jacket pocket.Very easy to set up,and use as i am not very technically minded.Looking forward to taking some lovely photos on my up and coming holiday.Would recommend it to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great camera, 1 July 2013
I am not very good with technology but I found it very easy to use and the quality of the photos are very good. I would recommend this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars we have this brilliant little camera as we desperately needed a new on ..., 28 Jan. 2015
we have this brilliant little camera as we desperately needed a new on for our business pretty quick.We use it to capture images for our shoes ,bags an belts +other accessories,we get professional companies ask us who does our photography as the pictures are brilliant,even better than professional sites,just goes to show how good it is as we use it every day,its captured thousands of images and still keeps clear pics :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor to average camera, 10 Mar. 2014
This camera is not great. Press the shutter button and wait, and wait, then everyone thinks you must have taken the shot, so they stop posing, then the camera fires. Or landscapes from a moving vehicle only get taken once there is a tree or bush in the way.
Also, it doesn't do fill-in flash, meaning that back-lit faces are so dark they are almost silhouettes.
It often fails to respond to the zoom lever, making shots take too long so the moment is lost.
I'm getting rid of this and buying a Canon bridge camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 14 Dec. 2013
I was so looking forward to getting this as my last samsung broke. I had such a great camera that I decided to stick with the same make. No matter what I do it takes me ages to get a good picture as they come out blury. ive asked my husband to take some pictures and he has the same problem.. ( we are not old either) I have asked my daughter to take a picture as well. you get maybe 3 good pictures out of 10.. im so glad its digital or it would of cost me a small fortune in development of films.. I guess im stuck with this camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value camera!, 28 Nov. 2013
I would recommend this product, you won't get much better for the money a stable camera with good capabilities, good camera and an attractive design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this camera, 8 Aug. 2014
Love this camera. Like how you can crop your photos & you still have the original on it. Had this one before & lost it in London. So glad I was able to get another one.

Samsung PL221 16MP Compact Digital Camera - Red