Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 3 October 2012
Me and my boy LOVE Orchard Toys and this one did not disappoint us. You all get to move at the same time providing the tokens match your arrow on the spinner. Really simple and fair game my son loves it!!
on 13 July 2013
He loved putting the jigsaw track together, he loved spinning the spinner, he loved counting the tokens, he loved moving the dinosaur's around the track and he loved collecting the medals. And we loved it once we read the instructions on how to play the game!
Don't worry it is a very simple game and very easy for a three year old to grasp. We have had hours of fun already.
on 5 September 2013
I bought this game for when my Grandchildren who are 4 come to visit. My Grandson who is mad about anything to do with dinosaurs couldn't wait to open it. they definitely needed Help to get started but quickly picked up the idea of matching up the discs and loved the winners podium and medals at the end. I am sure we will have lots more fun with this game. Only one small negative, the spinner is very lightweight and needs holding while they spin it although as al small piece of blu tack under it to fix it to the table helps.
on 23 May 2013
My neices love this game and so does they're Dad. They are aged 3yrs and 5yrs...and 45yrs the a girls are mad about dinosaurs and they found this game fun and good for counting skills and a little patience for the 3 year old as she has to learn to take turns. My brother said there are giggles all around including from him.
on 2 June 2013
A simple game that encourages counting skills and identifying matching images. Both my 3 & 5 year old love playing this and it regularly comes out of the cupboard, even several months after purchase
on 25 October 2013
My 4 yr old loves orchard toys, fantastic quality, educational but fun, quick and easy to play, even her 9yr old sister will join in. Again good quality.
on 28 December 2013
I very rarely write reviews but I felt compelled to for this one. Our kids are 3 and 5 and we are now able to sit and play games with them so long as the games are right.

This games is designed so that each turn, every player has the opportunity of moving (and most of the time they do). This prevents the kids getting frustrated waiting for their turn. Also, each game is only about 5 - 10 minutes long so younger kids with short attention spans don't get too disgruntled and bored of the game.

There is lots of counting up to 5 or 6 so any child at pre-school should be able to play.

I would recommend this to anyone with young children.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 November 2015
As a family this is one of our favourite games. Our three year old grandson loves it. The rules are quite simple and it's a really fun game mixing dinosaurs and Olympics. Basically the spinner indicates which of the round tokens each player is collecting. You might end up collecting a weightlifting dinosaur. You then move one square on the race circuit for each dinosaur token you collect. I may not have described that too well but you will just have to take my word that it's a simple game to learn and suitable for children from around three - or even slightly younger.
on 14 November 2013
bought for a 3 year old grandson who is Dino mad and he loved it. Easy to play and very good value.
on 28 October 2014
Really was impressed as I bought this really early for a friend's sons birthday and upon opening they found some pieces missing. When I contacted Amazon because it was over 30 days there was no hassle just replaced game within days. A big Thank you