Price:£4.56+ Free shipping

on 23 March 2013
I am delighted, having been sewing for 60 years, I have never had sufficient bobbins, always having to unwind thread to refill with a different colour. That is what one did in the days when things like this were less available and much more expensive. I only thought of buying more when searching for another item and wish I had done so years ago. They fit my 30 year old Bernina perfectly and I may well send for more. They arrived within four days, along with the ArtBin Bobbin box, which again is great, as it allows me to see every colour, without having to lift them off a spindle.
on 27 October 2014
Bobbins were as the seller stated. Swift delivery and a good price and they fit perfectly in my 1008 Bernina sewing machine.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 May 2015
Have been looking for the genuine Bernina bobbins for some time so I'm chuffed to bits to have found these. Recently retired I'm going to use my sewing machine more hence needing to have more bobbins for various colours of thread. Delivery was a little slow but I wasn't in a hurry. Delighted once again with a purchase.
on 10 January 2014
I like to put the right brand of bobbin into a machine as expensive and quality bearing as my Bernina 230PE machine. I possibly could buy chaper look-a-like bobbins but I don't want to risk it so was pleased to find as many of these together online for a good price. You can't have too many bobbins!
on 7 June 2015
Fits my Bernina 1008 and I've had no issues with them.
on 13 October 2013
Cheaper than the ones sold by Bernina. Exactly right.in all resects. Had not been able to buy Bobbins suitable for this Bernina Sewing Machine locally from the various shops that stocked Bobbins. Recommend Bernina users to try Barnyarns.
on 4 February 2014
Like previous reviewers I have been unpicking old thread for years, no more! Very happy to say I bought two packs and look forward to never unrolling thread again! They fit my 25 year old Bernina well, very happy bunny, thanks.
on 7 February 2015
Should have got some of these a long time ago, having spent lots of time winding colour on top of colour when with these spares it is so much easier.
on 25 December 2014
Bobbins arrived early and are the correct ones for my Wife's sewing machine. They are well made and very good value for the price for a pack of 10
on 7 December 2013
Bobbins have to be just right to fit and work properly - these are all of that. They are reasonably priced and were delivered very quickly