5.0 out of 5 stars Small, cheap and cheerful
What a fab little product! My little car doesn't have a lot of dashboard room and it's great to find one which isn't too bulky but does a great job of holding the phone.

Published on 14 April 2012 by RossB

1.0 out of 5 stars Was great for a while
I was delighted with this product when I first received it as it worked exactly as I had thought it would.
However, I only had the chance to use it on three occasions, on the fourth time I went to fix it to the windscreen the suction mechanism disintegrated in my hands and it is now useless.
If you buy this product I would advise that you fix it to the...
Published 20 months ago by davidslingsby

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, cheap and cheerful, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Samsung HTC Windscreen Suction Cup Mount for Mobiles (Wireless Phone Accessory)

You can't see so much from the picture but the sides are on a strong spring so that it really grips the phone with pads, and could actually hold any manner of phones/iPods with ease. The suction cup is best put on with a bit of strength as it is a 'twist to secure' mechanism but once it's on it won't budge an inch! The mount tilts on a ball joint and rotates a full 360 degrees so wherever you need it, it's fine. Great price too! Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, 24 Jan 2012
This is a really great product as I can use it however it suits me. I position it on my windscreen but when I change cars, it sits very happily on the dashboard. The reason I like it over other similar products is being it is small and doesn't get in the way of my view for the road. Very happy indeed with this product. It does exactly what it claims to be able to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 2 Feb 2012
This product can fit anywhere turst me I have tried. It's small and smart looking which also matches it's low price = winner :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Is suitable for other phones too!, 3 Jun 2012
I bought this keeping my fingers crossed that it would be suitable for my Samsung Y phone and that it would be secure on my dash board - and I'm not disappointed.

To secure the suction you need to fiddle with a circular dial at the bottom of the holder and so far it hasn't come off.

The holder also held my husbands 'very old Samsung' which is approx 5.5cm wide. I dont think it would hold anything much smaller though.

Edited - 6 months later, still stuck on the dash board and holding my phone, had no problems and would definitely buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall satisfied, 30 May 2012
product is perfect size.
adhesive pad sticks onto the suction cup to attach to dashboard
one downfall is the way it holds the phone you just pull the one arm out and its like on a spring so pings back makes it very secure but i think it would be better if when you pulled the arm out it would stay there and maybe have a release button to close it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & effective, 12 July 2012
J. Waller - See all my reviews
Great product sits discreetly on dash as can angle device to hang down. Use with iPhone 3Gs. Holds securely and no vibration. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold me, kiss me..., 5 July 2012
This item does not hold my phone but rather embraces, hugs it. I love it. I feared it would come off eventually, as I've seen others, but 72 hours have passed and it sits firmly in place.
It's fairly easy to operate, but you have to be careful, though, when placing it on the windscreen: try to mount it as low as possible, to avoid innecessary bobbing (try and have it rest on the dash).

1.0 out of 5 stars Was great for a while, 5 Aug 2012
If you buy this product I would advise that you fix it to the windscreen once - and leave it there. Yes that will attract thieves to think you might have something in the car worth stealing, but it does mean that you can re-use it time and again.
I wanted a product that you could remove from the windscreen each time I parked up. If that is what you want to do then this product is not fit for that purpose

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Mount, 24 Dec 2012
Holds well on dash, the phone shakes a bit in the holder, but ok. I like the fact that it folds down when not in use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Windscreen Mount, 12 Dec 2012
Ij Ross (Johannesburg,ZA) - See all my reviews
This represents really good value for what you get.

The installation is a bit tricky and fiddly to actually to get it to stick.
There are no real instructions in the box.
Initially it would not stick, but I applied some moisture and pressure and so far so good.

Had I paid high streets prices it would have gone back.

ARRAY(0xa5e6eec4)