on 22 November 2014
No wait......this can't be right, it's not April is it? No it's got to be some kind of sick joke. An I7 2600K processor, that is from the Sandy Bridge processor range and it was released back in 2011. Since then it has been superseded by Sandy Bridge-E, Ivy Bridge, Ivy Bridge-E, Haswell and Haswell-E, that's not counting all the Devils Canyon chips have been released recently. As for TWO 580's, well since them there has been the 6 series, the 7 series, the Titan series and now the 9 series. I just gave a 580 to my nephew that I have had sitting around as I replaced it with two 680's years ago, and they are now gone as I have replaced them with two 970's.

I am of the opinion the vendor is clearly having a laugh with us, because the truth is if you buy this PC then the vendor with will laughing at you, and you would of spent Rolls Royce money on a Mini Metro...and a pretty crap Mini Metro at that.
on 27 May 2014
Absolutely terrible for the price. One could make a much better computer their selves by a hundredfold. GTX 560? That's literally nothing in this day and age, even if there are two of them.
on 14 October 2014
Saw this PC case in a store in town, I asked the shop owner about it, said it looked pretty cool. The guy said the case was too bulky and had pretty much no cooling system, the owner had brought it in for repair as all the components had fried.
on 7 September 2014
The Price of this machine is completely ridiculous, you can go on the Overclockers, Ebuyer, DinoPC website and get a system built with a NEW i7 haswell, 16 gb ram, 2 ssd's and a TITAN for this budget!!
on 25 January 2015
this pc don't even value £300 as it stand
on 29 December 2013
You can build a much much better computer for way cheaper. I got one built from PC specialists the bet choice I have made.
55 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2013
It's pretty good, but to be honest, what can you expect from a £2k PC, good if you're on a budget

See one answered question