on 25 May 2012
Great needles smooth and easy to use just about every size you could need. Light weight but strong. Much better than the metal needles that I had been using whish I got these a long time ago.
on 25 April 2013
They all appear very well made and smooth, though the smaller ones obviously seem more fragile and feel like they'd snap easily, with some care I imagine they're still okay to use. Also, the cotton case works very well, I tend to chuck it about quite a lot without thinking, but they never seem to fall out. :)
on 30 March 2013
Great value and the size is printed on each needle- good idea with double pointed needles as you can end with knitting with different sizes. Have used them for small items and also fro two needle knitting. Good present for keen knitter.
on 23 February 2014
I love them. I found them a pleasure to use. It is a long time since I have done hand-knitting and although I have plenty of knitting needles did not have the metric sizes. I am now considering buying a set of single pointed bamboo kneedles so there will be no excuse for not knitting!!
on 8 December 2012
great value for my first set of double pointed needles as I have never tried a set before. They are not as smooth as very expensive bamboo needles but they cost £5 a pair.
on 28 December 2014
wanted longer chunky needles and these were just right, as most brand just seem to make them shorter the higher up you go and circular needles are no good when you only need a certain amount of stitches so happy with purchase
on 6 February 2015
The smallest sizes are flimsy - I could easily imagine them breaking with not much use. I did come across a chip in one of them that could potentially snag wool. The rest were perfectly smooth. Very happy with my purchase!!
on 17 March 2016
Love them, came quickly, good quality and I love the wrap that they came in. I ordered these as another set I'd ordered elsewhere had taken a very long time to come. These came within a couple of days! Very happy customer!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 June 2015
Fantastic value for money. The finish is not silky smooth but not so rough as to snag the yarn or hinder your knitting in any way. The thinner ones would break easily if sat on,( so take care not to misplace one!). But to be able to afford a complete set of 5 of each size makes these minor negatives irrelevant in my book.
on 13 May 2013
These DPNs are very strong and smooth and I use them all the time when 6" sock needles are just too short for the job.

See one answered question