on 4 February 2013
For the price, this is an excellent value set of double pointed needles for knitters, offering 5 needles per size as advertised - it's a comprehensive range of sizes for most projects. Length is as advertised, so they are ideal for slightly heavier/bulkier projects. May be a bit cumbersome for smaller projects like gloves and socks. The finish on these is slightly rough - so not smooth like the more expensive individual sets of bamboo needles, but it's not a deal breaker as they function perfectly well, and haven't yet snagged any of my yarn. I haven't had them long, so can't tell about any durability issues. The carry case is made of cotton, and is great to keep all the needles tidy. Set arrived in very good time - so for value, delivery and usefulness, this rates a 4 star review. Lost one star because of the lack of a really smooth finish on the needles.
on 5 August 2012
I have struggled with old bent mettle dpns up till now - wish I had bought these before!
Lovely to knit with and such good value for a complete range of sizes.
Arrived promptly within 2 days of ordering - would recommend
on 21 April 2014
Excellent value for money, especially given the price of individual sets of needles. Great gift for any sock or glove maker, or even if you are just like me, for replacing old and lost or broken odd ones. It has also given me more scope to knit with different thicknesses of yarn, as I don't have expensive individual sets to buy - great now I can use up all old yarn.
They are in their own needle case and came packaged well. All in great condition and all needles are smooth to the touch, so no catching on the yarn, as some cheap bamboo type can be rough.
Not sure I will ever use the thickest needles but I am really happy with theses needles.
on 26 November 2014
Lovely! This set of DPNS arrived a few days after ordering, tucked up in their white fabric roll with a great deal of ribbon to tie it up with. The smallest ones seem quite sharp and pointy and it's pretty tricky to read the printed sizing on them, but not impossible. Otherwise they all look well made, nice and smooth. It's really useful to have five needles in each set, too. I think I might write the sizes in laundry marker or similar on each slot for speedy identification.
on 2 September 2015
I'm very pleased. They are very slightly rough - not enough to 'catch' yarn - they do make knitting slightly slower than more slippery needles. (For some of us that's a good thing) I think they will become sleeker with use. They also arrived quickly after ordering. I was knitting within minutes of opening package, it was fantastic to have the correct size there when I needed it!
on 6 March 2016
I'd been wanting to learn to knit for a very long time but could never get the hang of it, my hands would cramp, I'd drop the stitches off the needles and give up in a mood.

I'd watched a YouTube video that commented about the benefits of wooden needles and the length of DPNs being better for cramp so I thought, why not. I found these needles and for the amazing price, purchased straight away!!

I started on the bigger needles with bulky yarn, my tension is now very good and I've finished a lot of swatches which is a miracle. I'm now working on 4mm needles working on another flat piece and I can't believe how well I'm doing. I purchased only yesterday a hat pattern and can't wait to start working on the round. These are brilliant!

Quality is fantastic, all labelled very well, packaging was good, delivery was quick! I'd recommend to anyone.
on 6 August 2013
These are good value for money. They need to be used for a few hours before they become really smooth and worn in but that is to be expected. Good range of needle sizes but no. 3 1/4 which I use quite a lot. Would recommend these to anyone who is beginning buy up their knitting collection.
on 11 October 2013
I love they way they all come in a roll, they are a pleasure to use - such a nice feel to them.
on 17 February 2016
I have to admit that I am a little disappointed , maybe with myself , that I seem to have again ordered the wrong thing , as what I am really after , is SHORT single point knitting needles , so in a sense I am actually wondering whether I could again dare to ask for a refund ,
on 31 August 2014
Already knitting with these. Like the feel of them and the surface stops the stitches slipping off - perfect! The only thing I would say is that when I came to purchase the actual postage was a lot more than the quoted postage, otherwise they would've got a 5 star.