5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money for me!!
I was somewhat sceptical when I saw the pricetag, but this is by FAR the best eye mask I've ever used!! I'll be buying another as a spare in the near future.. :-)
Published 10 months ago by Paul Andrew Philbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Gd if you sleep on your back
The product is well made although i did find it a little chunky as I sleep on my side so it did move. As for blocking the light out it definitely does, u might have to move it about a little to get complete blackout. Strap is good. I suggest maybe washing the mask when u get it to soften it up as its pretty ridged to start off but when softened up it is gd
Published 11 months ago by Arf

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money for me!!, 11 Sep 2013
Paul Andrew Philbert (Northolt, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best so far, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
I have been trying sleep masks for some time now as it is impossible to block all the light through the semi dormer window in my bedroom. I've tried four other brands so far and this is the best. It is very comfortable once adjusted properly with good padding around the nose area - which is where previous sleep masks tend to fail. I found that this mask blocked the light completely. It is expensive but then it is well made. Also the dye does not run and stain the bedclothes - I mention this because it is a problem I found with two other cheaper brands. My only slight criticism is the strap which I feel is a little on the short side, so to start with there is some pressure on the face. With a little experimentation I found I could get it to fit perfectly with little pressure on the face. On the whole this mask is so good I'm considering buying another for spare or when this one wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mask, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
I left my old eye mask in a hotel room so I was on the hunt for a new one. I tried a thin silk mask but it let too much light in. This mask lets zero light in and is very comfy. The holes for your eyes help with the comfort factor b

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
best on the market. feels a bit heavy, but blocks all light and even when you move around in your sleep, its still very effective

4.0 out of 5 stars Drean Essentilas Escape -Luxury Sleep Mask, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
Expensive, but keeps the light out, except no matter how the strap is adjusted there always seems to be chink that gets in under my nose. Seems more heavy duty than luxury, and it definitely felt weighty and slightly cumbersome when I first used it. I persevered with it - at that price it seemed silly not to. I wear it every night and have come to depend on it. Recommend it, although it would be nice if it felt more silky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Essentials Escape- luxury sleep mask pitch black, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
This is a brilliant mask bought off the snoozery website it completely blocks out all light even with my eyes open

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
Looks great but the reality is that it's a chunky design which means, you've guessed it, when you turn your head at night the mask moves. That process alone is enough to wake you up (and it did) but then it also lets in light. So there you have it. Looks good but not fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars very contable, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
it is a very good quality sleep mask. It was a gift for my husband and he loves it. Good price too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gd if you sleep on your back, 13 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
I have a high nose arch & have never found an eye mask thank blocks all the light out. This one is perfect though and it doesn't squash my eyelashes, is beautifully soft, and doesn't look too bad on either. Definitely worth the slightly higher price.

Dream Essentials Escape - Luxury Sleep Mask (Pitch Black)
17.90