on 29 January 2013
I dare say I looked at the reviews, a little while back so can't recall. I found the item a good fit and very soft to the touch. I have put this protector on 'guest bed' but when any of my other protectors need replacing I will certainly order another. Would recommend to purchasers.
on 26 April 2013
Fantastic product. Has been very well tested, and is more than fit for purpose. It is not hot and the cover is soft. Also washes well. Look no further.
on 9 August 2013
just like to say this is a very good buy if any one thinking geting one last u for long time i be back if i need more thank u
on 18 August 2013
Unlike some waterproof mattress covers, you wouldn't know this one is there. It is not sweaty or slippery or at all rubbery. It is nice quality, fits on easily. would recommend.
on 28 March 2013
This is a great product, very well made, and good quality material and well fitting. I am very pleased with with it and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you.
on 29 October 2012
This seems like a quality product. It washes well and does protect the mattress.You would not know that it is under the sheets.
on 30 March 2013
I bought both sizes and am equally pleased with either. I did buy a cheaper version earlier but I am glad I upgraded to this. As my old mum used to say 'buying cheap is buying dear'! (because you have to replace it quicker)
on 18 July 2013
Very pleased with this item. It is for my granddaughters bed and is soft enough to go under the sheet and not be crackily or uncomfortable to sleep on. Would certainly recommend it to others.
on 23 August 2014
I Purchased 2 of these protectors and these has been CORRECTLY!! Washed twice and already the backing (plastic) has started Splitting, a total waste of time and money...NOT CHEAP.
on 5 June 2014
This mattress protector has a good quality feel to it, and has already been 'tested', so to speak, on several occasions and has done exactly the job it is intended to, i.e. protected the mattress from harm. The padding is comfortable and when it is under a bedsheet you are not 'aware' that there is a waterproof sheet underneath. The padding also seems to absorb fluid, rather than having it 'sit' on the sheet like it does on ones without padding, which is a plus. It is a fitted sheet which fits well on my mattress.

Definitely recommended over cheaper alternatives, which I've found can be a bit of a false economy.