Size: X-Large|Colour: Black (Jet Black)|Change
Price:£13.50+ Free shipping

on 11 September 2013
Very, very nice item. Thick, chunky and comfortable this is sturdily made with a heavy brass zip and ribbed at the cuffs and waist. All too often the actual hood on a hoodie appears to be tacked on as an afterthought but this features one that is lined and drapes roomily over the head like a cowl. Large enough to accommodate the biggest bonce!

Without wishing to throw a spanner in the works regarding the sizing needed here I eventually, after much consideration, decided to go for the same size as the last hoodie I bought, a medium, rather than go a size up as recommended and found it a perfect fit. As ever it's different strokes for different folks.

This is by far the best hoodie I have ever bought both in quality and price, so get the size right and this is a garment you will love.
on 25 September 2013
Just received my Hoodie, after returning an X Large, which was huge on me, I,m a 42 inch chest, and the Large I have now is perfect. Already placed an order for another one I was that impressed with the quality. For £21.00 these are brilliant, and would recommend to anyone. The seller was great to, good comms and fast postage :)
on 25 April 2014
This is probably the best hoody that I have ever had. So good that I have just ordered another one. The quality is there with this product unlike some other hoodies that are only a few quid cheaper. Pay just a few pounds more and get something that will last!! This truly is an excellent hoodie. I am 6ft 2" and approx. 45" chest and the XL fitted perfectly; not too snug nor was hanging off me like a sack of spuds.

Request to AWD - It is a shame that you do not have the charcoal in the chunky range; perhaps a word out to the manufacturer there as I would certainly be buying another one of those!!
on 9 August 2012
As hoodies go these are great. It is thick and warm while not too heavy, metal zip, extra layer in the hood and very well priced. I will be buying another one in a different colour in time for winter. Great bit of kit. I got the XL as I like my clothes loose but this was quite tight when new. After one or two washes it has relaxed a little but go up one size more than you usually get to ensure it isn't too tight, unless tight is your thing.
on 17 September 2013
A great hoodie, very good fit, good quality and well made.

Sizing is spot on very generous length and arms are ample for 6'3''
on 21 June 2013
Great heavy top with the a good looking two tone hood, good quality zip. I got the large on the recommendation of another review and was glad I did, I am a 40-42" and despite the size guide of 44" it is a good fit.
on 7 March 2014
Decent quality, good price, comfortable fit (I'm 6ft 4 and 17 stone). Does the job at a reasonable price, would buy more.
on 8 October 2015
I am so fussy when it comes to how my clothes fit and feel. Well now I don't have to worry about my hoodies as these are perfect!! They're just the right thickness and the weight is perfect to me. I still can't believe the value for money in them! I've paid triple the price for hoodies that have been no where near the quality of these! I can also confirm that they are consistent with the quality as I now own four colours and all have been flawless. I really hope more colours are not planned as i'm running out of space on the back of my door...
on 15 January 2016
This item took longer than expected to arrive, but it was worth the wait!
Whilst waiting I decided to have a look at some of the reviews and began to feel concerned in view of some of the negative comments, however let me reassure you, they are inaccurate as follows;
I am 164cm/5'3" tall and a size 12, I am slim, but don't like 'skinny' fit tops, this was a good fit, it sits well on me without being a tent, a little long on the body, but by tucking the hem under a little it still looks fine. The arm length is perfect.
There are many reviews complaining of a tear in the right pocket, however if you read the item description, it clearly states that there is a small hole incorporated in the design to allow for the threading of ear phones, therefore this can be dismissed as a fault.
The item is made of 80% cotton and as soon as you feel the cloth it is obviously so, very good quality material and the seam work is faultless, I agree with a previous comment that the hood design is fabulous and does not appear an 'after thought' as I have found with other products.
The colour is a vibrant orange as in the image.
For this price you really do get a bargain, I have bought similar items for twice the price and been disappointed, I will definately be buying more of these tops from this seller again, the only thing I will change is the choice of colours, a different one for every occasion!
on 23 August 2013
Good quality, keeps me warm and is comfy. Good enough if you like simplicity when it comes to hoodies. Very happy with it.
Will definitely be buying another is the need arises.

See one answered question