5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout
I wanted to update my Tae Bo collection so I bought Cardio Inferno and Billy Blanks Tae Bo [DVD]. I have the old Tae Bo box set but I was afraid I would get bored with it so I decided to buy a couple of newer releases.
Published on 25 May 2012 by missreader

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, Billy, but this is not your best one...
I have a number of Tae Bo DVDs by Billy Blanks, both old and new, and I can honestly say this is by far the most uninspiring one. Let me put it this way: the workout itself is OK for beginners and lower intermediate exercisers, with the usual kicks and punches, but there are a number of things which have prevented me from giving it more than 2 stars, and I have given it a...
Published 15 months ago by Nuria

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
Cardio Inferno, like This Is Tae Bo, is a more modern Tae Bo workout and is a much better production than the old dvds. It still has all the traditional Tae Bo moves. Again, there are fewer people on the floor (Shelly is still there, of course) and everyone counts out loud. As with This Is tae Bo, this workout is probably best suited to people with either some experience of Tae Bo or who are reasonably fit, although I am a great believer that anyone can improve with practice. This dvd requires slightly more coordination than This Is Tae Bo and a lot of the moves are pretty fast, but they usually show you at a slower pace to begin with so you shouldn't get too confused. This workout lasts 50 minutes including the stretch at the end. I usually supplement this with some stretching on my own afterwards because I think the cool down sections of all the Tae Bo workouts are too short and I don't want to tighten up too much. There is also a separate instructional section if you're new to Tae Bo. This workout really has me exhausted by the end, which is a sure sign that its working! Great addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant as always, 7 July 2012
Mrs. J. Millichamp "tallulahhardwood" (cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
i love Billy blanks workouts, i am far from fat but had some left over baby podge. in 11 days of doing this workout i lost 3 inches off my belly.
amazing workout thats all i can say really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Billy's Bootcamp strikes again...., 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
I've been using Billy Blanks Tae-Bo DVDs for years to get me in shape fast when I have no motivation. Billy has always been like having a personal trainer in your own home. Something I desperately needed after having my second baby. Feeling like I was too out of shape to show my face at the gym, let alone get the time to go with a new baby, I've turned to Tae-Bo once again to get me back into shape. I own the Tae-Bo Energize and the Tae-Bo Celebrity Sculpt DVDs which are both brilliant. I bought this DVD as it seemed like a newer, updated workout based on the reviews. This is true, however not as much as I was expecting. It's basically high speed Tae-Bo which in turn can result in a more cardio based workout. This DVD really works your lower body, with a lot of squats etc. It could've done with more upper body moves. I find the Celebrity Fit DVD to be most balanced which gives you a total body workout. Cardio Inferno is certainly is worth owning if you already have a few other Tae-Bo DVDs and may fancy something slightly different now and then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really feel it working, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great workout, the more you do it the more you get out of it. I am not the most coordinated of people, but after doing this a few times i can manage all of the moves.
Once i was more comfortable with the programme, i found myself trying herder and harder. I love the encoragement you get from Billy and although i felt a little silly counting to begin with it really does help.
I have bough several celebrity endorsed fitness DVD's over the years, usually to end up dissapointed at the lack of personality.
In my opionion this is a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweat, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
good cardio, adequate for all ages. Very good explanation on the exercises, rhythms, and it takes the apropriate amount of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good., 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
I have been a Billy Blanks fan for many years now, and this dvd is just as good as all the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
really great item got the collection now has i been looking for these dvd for awhile so am really happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
I have been a lifelong Billy Blanks fan for a number of years and enjoyed his brand of fitness exercise of which I incorporate a variety of his techniques in my exercise routine. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed to update video collection, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
I started using Tae-Bo some years ago and my videos needing updating. This one is a mix of the usual signature Tae-Bo moves with more up to date music. Billys encouraging enthusiasm still keeps me coming back for more. A great way to keep fit at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent DVD from Billy, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] (DVD)
Again Billy has delivered exactly what I need, a kick ass program that delivers result. The sweat just runs off!

Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD]
Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno [DVD] by Daren Capik (DVD - 2012)
19.90