on 25 May 2012
I wanted to update my Tae Bo collection so I bought Cardio Inferno and Billy Blanks Tae Bo [DVD]. I have the old Tae Bo box set but I was afraid I would get bored with it so I decided to buy a couple of newer releases.
Cardio Inferno, like This Is Tae Bo, is a more modern Tae Bo workout and is a much better production than the old dvds. It still has all the traditional Tae Bo moves. Again, there are fewer people on the floor (Shelly is still there, of course) and everyone counts out loud. As with This Is tae Bo, this workout is probably best suited to people with either some experience of Tae Bo or who are reasonably fit, although I am a great believer that anyone can improve with practice. This dvd requires slightly more coordination than This Is Tae Bo and a lot of the moves are pretty fast, but they usually show you at a slower pace to begin with so you shouldn't get too confused. This workout lasts 50 minutes including the stretch at the end. I usually supplement this with some stretching on my own afterwards because I think the cool down sections of all the Tae Bo workouts are too short and I don't want to tighten up too much. There is also a separate instructional section if you're new to Tae Bo. This workout really has me exhausted by the end, which is a sure sign that its working! Great addition to my collection.
on 7 July 2012
i love Billy blanks workouts, i am far from fat but had some left over baby podge. in 11 days of doing this workout i lost 3 inches off my belly.
amazing workout thats all i can say really.
on 11 December 2013
I have been a Billy Blanks fan for many years now, and this dvd is just as good as all the others.
on 7 February 2014
good cardio, adequate for all ages. Very good explanation on the exercises, rhythms, and it takes the apropriate amount of time.
on 24 June 2012
I've been using Billy Blanks Tae-Bo DVDs for years to get me in shape fast when I have no motivation. Billy has always been like having a personal trainer in your own home. Something I desperately needed after having my second baby. Feeling like I was too out of shape to show my face at the gym, let alone get the time to go with a new baby, I've turned to Tae-Bo once again to get me back into shape. I own the Tae-Bo Energize and the Tae-Bo Celebrity Sculpt DVDs which are both brilliant. I bought this DVD as it seemed like a newer, updated workout based on the reviews. This is true, however not as much as I was expecting. It's basically high speed Tae-Bo which in turn can result in a more cardio based workout. This DVD really works your lower body, with a lot of squats etc. It could've done with more upper body moves. I find the Celebrity Fit DVD to be most balanced which gives you a total body workout. Cardio Inferno is certainly is worth owning if you already have a few other Tae-Bo DVDs and may fancy something slightly different now and then.
on 13 July 2014
Not for you unless your willing to do the work but if you Are you will reap the rewards
on 1 February 2013
The usual quality of a billy blanks dvd, would like a few less 'talking breaks' to keep the heart rate up but like the general energy and motivation it provides. Good for someone who exercises regularly but some of the moves can be high impact if you're not used to it.
on 25 August 2013
I started using Tae-Bo some years ago and my videos needing updating. This one is a mix of the usual signature Tae-Bo moves with more up to date music. Billys encouraging enthusiasm still keeps me coming back for more. A great way to keep fit at home
on 31 August 2013
I have been a lifelong Billy Blanks fan for a number of years and enjoyed his brand of fitness exercise of which I incorporate a variety of his techniques in my exercise routine. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
on 7 May 2012
Wow!!!!!!!!! From first minute to the last, Billy has you motivated. It's an amazing workout for everyone, high paced and most importantly, it's effective. A must have for those on the path to great health and a hot bod!