on 6 December 2012
I ordered this on 11th November and estimated delivery was 14th December. But on 15th November I received my parcel. Wow! The box containing my decanter and glasses were so well wrapped in bubble wrap. The items themselves are what I expected and happy with it, but if I was to order another decanter for putting on display, I would pay the extra and get crystal.
on 27 April 2016
Sorry, the glasses were ok but the decanter is really cheaply made. I felt some sharp edges around the bottle which does not fill one with confidence while handling it. Plus the other bizarre thing was on two occasions I found the stopper sitting up instead of being where it should be. This was because the stopper uses a ribbed plastic to create I assume a tight seal inside the decanter, but it has the opposite effect by rising upwards and especially after you have poured a drink and replace the stopper. Was not expecting much for the initial price, and in this instance I definitely got what I paid for.
on 12 June 2014
Brought this for my partner. He was very happy with it. Very nice design and good quality. Move little gift.
on 18 June 2016
First off, one of the glasses arrived shattered. However this could have happened in transit so I wont blame the supplier.
The glasses are nice, nothing special but will do the job. The stopper on the actual decanter is crap though. Comes off immediately when trying to uncork.
Honestly, spend more and get a better product.
on 17 January 2016
Bought this decanter for my fiancé. He loved it and has it on display, he says only problem with it is it comes empty and it must have a leak somewhere cos the whiskey disappears very quickly now!haha
It came well packaged and no problems with delivery. It looks great and does the job. Fantastic item and would recommend.
on 22 February 2016
I was extremely disappointed with this product. Due to a fault, the lid popped off the decanter. I was unaware of this fault, and the lid, which is very heavy, smashed the corner off the glass table in my living room. I will now have to pay for the costs of replacing the table.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2016
For the price you pay this is perfect. Glasses are lovely and you wouldn't know they weren't crystal. The decanter is only let down by the plastic stopper. But overall vey happy. Arrived quickly and packaged securely
on 31 December 2014
Great bang for your buck, decanter doesn't feel great quality but for that price you can't complain. I'd recommend it to anyone. Looks the part and friend was more than happy when I gave it as a gift.
on 24 November 2015
this is decanter for use not necessarily display but happy with the product get good use out of it price was well worth it so no complaints if had to get replacement would order this again
on 20 March 2016
Poor quality cheaply produced product. This kid does not fit on the bottle and damaged my glass table when it popped out. I doubt you will refund my for the glass in my table !!!