on 17 October 2014
I bought this to go with my burlesque outfit for Halloween and it goes with it quite well. I had to play around with the netting to get it the way I wanted but apart from that, I can't complain! Great value too.
on 16 April 2014
I ordered this hat to accessorise my Moulin Rouge Can Can outfit and it did the job perfectly. The headband fit lovely and was very comfortable - didn't have to re-adjust once or remove before the evening was over. I would definitely recommend this hat as it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I can't wait for an occasion to wear it again!!
on 15 November 2013
I thought it would be a bit smaller than it is the netting is also big and covers most of my face and hair not ideal for what i wanted to wear it for never the less it will be fine in dressing up box for fancy dress.
on 7 November 2012
Purchased this for my daughter to go with a baroque outfit and it looks great. Arrived on time, made well and can be moved around on the headband and it is comfy, does not give you a headache or digs into your head. Would recommend
on 9 July 2013
The hat was cheap to buy but also looked extremely cheap too. The hat itself was damaged and how it arrived in the box which was even more damaged was most disapointing . Even the postman couldn't believe the state of the box and how the hat was still in said box. I was going to return for a refund but could not be bothered ....
on 23 June 2013
well shame really as it looks good with my alfit and i will start the night with it, maybe put it on for pics ha, but its not going to stay on the hat is stuck onto a really cheep head bad and just dont stay up at all lol shame i was looking forward to wearing it xx
on 18 November 2013
I was pleased with this and would recommend, it does look a little cheap but for a one time only fancy dress costume its perfect :)
on 27 March 2013
BOUGHT IT FOR A FAMILY FUNERAL, DIDNT USE IT IN THE END. NICE STURDY CONSTRUCTION, NICE BUT THIN VEIL. WEAR IT FOR A GIRLS NITE OUT OR A PARTY. HAIRBAND KEPT SLIPPING, THOUGHT. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!!
on 14 November 2012
bought these cute little hats to wear on a hen party as we were all in fancy dress and they looked absolutely spot on, would definately recommend to anyone as good quality,value and fun factor!
on 29 April 2013
Delighted with this .... sexy little hat just the job to finish my outfit off.

Would highly recommend this company for delivery time and quality of product.

See one answered question