5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quailty
Thanks very very much for the bag it is excellent and so worth the money spent to ship and buy the product. Very very happy indeed
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Han

2.0 out of 5 stars Proves that buying cheap is a waste of money in the end
The bag looked alright when I got it, however soon I noticed that the material is quite fragile and wouldn't last long, after a few weeks it started going apart on the seams. Now I don't use it anymore for fear it might just fall apart when I'm out with it.
Published on 31 Mar 2012 by Ana Pirc

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quailty, 6 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for the price, 12 Jun 2012
Was a bit sceptical because some people had left bad feedback, but I liked the look of it, was quick delivery and on the whole I am very pleased with it, It's not going to last a lifetime but I don't want it to, it's quite sturdy, I have filled it with all the usual rubbish we normally do and Have had no problems, and was a good price I think.

2.0 out of 5 stars Proves that buying cheap is a waste of money in the end, 31 Mar 2012
Ana Pirc "purgatorygirl" (Koper, EUROPE Slovenia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EyeCatch Brand Calista Faux Leather Ladies Shoulder Bag (Luggage)

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!, 17 April 2012
When this bag arrived I didn't like it as much as when I ordered it as the stitching was a gold/yellow which was brighter than what it shows in the picture. Also the leather looked really plasticy and cheap and didn't look like it would last long. I was right. At the end of the first week I used it the side had started to tear. I have used this bag for about 2 weeks and I have to get a new one as all around the stitching there are rips. Also on about the 3rd day I had used the bag the zip started to not close properly and even after I had zipped it it would still be open because the teeth of the zip don't connect properly. Another thing that really annoyed me was the strap, it doesn't stay and slips so that the strap is really long. The strap also looks as though it is going to break any day soon. Really not happy with this bag. Waste of money. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, 28 Nov 2012
i bought this bag to use on a daily basis to carry my purse glasses check book and other things, but not heavy things.i chose it for the colour and size, which i thought was practical. Within less than 2 months of using the bag, the handle on one size came away, and shortly after the handle on the other side is breaking, i know it wasnt expensive, but i thought it may have lasted a little longer than 3 months. i have now had to buy another bag. not worth it, even though it was reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 22 Feb 2012
Searching high and low for a large cross body bag I bought this in desperation. New it was cheap and wasn't expecting a lot material wise.
Size - Fantastic, fits all my bits and bobs plus lunch for work with room to spare and still doesn't look like your carrying a suitcase with you.
Material - Awful! Looks cheap feels cheap and not sure how long it will last.
Bottom outer pocket opens up in a strange way as well.
If you're looking for size and practicality this will do. If you want to combine that with good looks and longevity - this is not the bag for that.

Bought in the brown.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if it didn't peel..., 25 Jan 2014
D. Davies (Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Used this every day for work but after a few months the leather has started to peel off so now it has ripped and broken patches. Still a good bag with plenty of space and pockets but I am wary of getting leather bags now...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 5 Aug 2013
AJ Wall - See all my reviews
Bought one of these last year find just the right size for me looks good Nice side zip pocket. Would recommend this one, if you carry more than a purse in your bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoulder bag, 22 Jun 2013
Mrs. D. A. Wood (hastings uk) - See all my reviews
It was just the perfect gift I was looking for my mother- in- law and she loves it.
Good website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 April 2013
Love this bag. Perfect size for everyday needs at work. Can fit diary, make up bag,
brush etc. love the design.