Published 21 months ago by A. Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Falls apart easy but my 4 year old loves it so can't ask for more than that - have the add on part aswell.
Published 5 months ago by louise

4.0 out of 5 stars Mum's will think it's rubbish, children will think it's amazing, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday. I wanted to get her the lovely wooden Melissa and Doug Princess Castle but in my heart I knew that she would prefer the My Little Pony one. Personally I think it looks like a load of cheap plastic rubbish, and it's not actually a proper castle, just a facade. But I didn't buy if for me, I bought it for a 4 year old little girl and when she opened her present she actually gasped - she thinks it's the best thing ever and couldn't be happier so there you go!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Castle, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old who is My Little Pony mad and she loves it. It came quickly, was easy to assemble and isn't too big that it dominates a room. There are a couple of fiidly little bits that come with it that could be easily lost without care. It comes with a couple of horses too. Overall, a good purchase which has kept her busy for hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little pony wedding castle, 3 Nov 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
My daughter got this for her 5th birthday and she loves it, any child that loves my little pony will love this castle. From an adults point of view its a bit flimsy but my daughter can play with this for ages, would reccommend, I now have to buy her the attachment for Xmas and more ponies....

4.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves it, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
My daughter loves this and because of that I gave it 4 stars, however compared to the pony castle I had as a child this one is very flimsy and parts fall off easily which is a shame. Don't know why they changed it so much as I remember the old castle been alot better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite basic but incredibly strong and resilient., 17 Mar 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
We've owned the Wedding Castle for quite a while and though I'd be the first to admit it's a basic toy for the price, it's proved itself to be almost indestructible in the hands of two very boisterous children. It's incredibly strong and takes no end of battering without showing signs of wear and tear. Quite a large toy and still played with because of it's versatile shape. Ours has been everything from a very girlie Pony Castle to a garage and a fort!. Not the most amazing toy we've owned and there's nothing interactive about it, once the additional tiny bits and pieces that come with it have been lost, but the kids keep the Pony Castle out and regularly go back to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand kids love it, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
That's all I wanted - for them to have a super presents from their UK grandparents - all delivered with no effort by us

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Castle- perfect gift, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
This has been purchased as a Christmas gift, and so as yet has not been set up and played with. My daughter is My Little Pony mad and I know that this will be a great playset for her. Having had a quick look, I definitely feel that the RRP of almost 30 is way over the top, but again, Amazon supplied at a much more acceptable price. Nice little set for imaginative play and an extra bonus that it comes with two ponies. I have awarded 3 stars for durability for the simple reason it hasn't been set up as yet. Even so, I know that a little girl is going to be very very happy with it, and if she is happy, so am I.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony - lovely, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
Bought for niece's 7th birthday, there was a theme in that she had everything MLP! She loved this though a bit fiddly to put together, but we got there in the end. She loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful item!, 6 July 2012
This review is from: My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset (Toy)
This my little pony castle is very good. I bought this castle for my daughter as it was her birthday yesterday.
For a bit of warning, the castle does take about 15-20 minutes to set up and put all the stickers on, so I suggest maybe setting up the castle before giving it to avoid disapointment.
It is quite sturdy, and so far hasn't fallen down.
It does come with two ponies from the My little pony show.
The names of these two ponies is Shining Armour ( a boy) and Princess Cadence
My daughter has played with it all day
Overall, this is a very good product and I am looking forward to purchasing more of this range

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014