5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy., 4 Jan 2013
N. French - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bburago Formula 1 Red Bull Racing Team 2013 Sebastian Vettel F1 Car RB9 1.32 Scale Diecast Model (Toy)
Of all the Christmas presents we gave my son, this is the one that's never left his side!

It's far from a faithful replica, even though coming in a case which you have to unscrew it seems like it wanted to be, we deliberately bought this as a toy to be played with by a four year old car nut and it's served that job perfectly.

It's built sturdily and puts up with all the crashes and rough play it's been subjected to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely model F1, 10 Jan 2014
My Son loves this!
Scaled model, fab quality and detail just wish he'd be happy looking at it in the box not driving it around crashing it into the Maclaren! Robust though it seems!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son, 3 July 2013
Very happy with model, exactly what I was expecting due to the description. My son is very happy with his present

4.0 out of 5 stars Best and worst of ordering on line, 24 April 2013
Very prompt service and great item. Bought for my grand son who loves it. On the negative side, It was not as described on product info. It is stated as weighing 299g but only weighs 190g I was going to send it back as I'd paid extra postage from this supplier, when I could have got it cheaper from another. But time constraint meant I had to keep it or have a disappointed birthday boy.