on 4 March 2013
I was sent a bath which should have been blue (as per picture) and it came and was pink. Could live with that but it was cracked and the company are not replying to my emails. DO NOT BUY FORM THEM!
on 15 January 2014
This bath arrived pink which was great as my granddaughter has a girl doll. She was so happy with this and loved all the little accessories that came with the bath. Good value for the money
on 8 January 2013
This pack was a Christmas present and my niece loved it! The bath is a good size-not too big so not too much water is involved. I like that there is no plug-less chance of getting water everywhere! Quick delivery too.
on 12 January 2013
The bath is OK, but the rest is made of thin plastic with rather sharp edges and don't seem durable at all. Including the delivery costs it wasn't that cheap either.
on 27 June 2013
Got as a christmas gift last year. still being well used lost the bottle for 3 weeks then found in the garden being plastic there was no damage.
on 26 August 2013
I bought this for my grandson - despite it having pink accessories. He loves it, and the bath is used for all sorts of things. Very happy.
on 18 May 2013
Perfect toy for little girls, very nice colour and very handy to carry for the little accessories, my daughter loves it.
on 16 November 2013
For my great niece at Christmas, a little extra to go with everything else she has for her baby annabelle
on 12 November 2013
Ordered for christmas for my neice, im sure she will be delighted. Lots of extra bits for her to use,
on 3 February 2014
in the picture it has a blue bath so i ordered it and wanted to get blue one they said i could not