5.0 out of 5 stars Burts - Salt & Vinegar
One of the problems we have when buying crisps in normal shops is they only seem to sell rubbish / cheap stuff. It's only when you open a packet of Burts Potato Chips when you can fully understand the crunch of the crisp, it takes me right back to when I was a child when my parents used to get "posh" crisps.

This is a box of 20 normal size Chips /...
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Beaumont

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Rubbish
Published 8 months ago by Ray Garland

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts - Salt & Vinegar, 27 May 2015
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Burts Potato Chips Salt and Vinegar 40 g (Pack of 20) (Grocery)

This is a box of 20 normal size Chips / Crisps, but the packets are in-fact full. We have all seen Walkers on BBC Watchdog saying how they only fill there crisps half way as they want extra room so the crisps don't get broken. You get none of that rubbish with Burts Potato Chips, they really are FULL packets!

5.0 out of 5 stars British is Better, 20 Jun. 2014
Kathy O'Connor (Moreno Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I sent these to my (American) daughter who is living in Italy. Salt and vinegar chips are her favorite, and she said they were even better than the American brand from home.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 24 April 2015
Brett84 (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
My favourite crisps on the market and my favourite flavour by quite a margin. Extreme Vinegar Flavour which in salt n vinegar crisps I adore, won't be to everyone's palette though. These crisps remind me of proper flavours like when you go for chips from a chippy and they put lashings of salt n vinegar on! Nom nom nom

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015
We tried these in Wales recently. Tastiest salt and vinegar crisps ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars just need the fish to go with them!, 8 Nov. 2014
Another one of the flavours we receive regularly from amazon. The only brand of s+v that I can enjoy as so many brands really hit the back of your throat...that's not nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Jan. 2014
These are the best salt and vinegar crisps made. Better than Kettle, Sensations and the like. I highly recommend trying them if you haven't before!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Crisps, 6 Dec. 2014
These are best crisps I have had in a long time. Very tasty without that catch in you throat that some crisps have. A nice size snack bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisps, 24 Jun. 2013
A excellent product and the small packets are ideal for a snack mid afternoon without spoiling one's evening meal around 17-00 hrs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size for lunch and snacks, 21 Dec. 2013
Although this is a good size and price please note that it's malt vinegar.. Malt vinegar has a bit of sweet in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crisps, 28 Dec. 2014
My wife's favourite crisps. To her they are the freshest crisps, non greasy and full of flavour.

Burts Potato Chips Salt and Vinegar 40 g (Pack of 20)