on 14 August 2013
I read this book on the plane to Tenerife and was surprised when we began our descent as I was so engrossed in it. A very inspiring read
on 3 July 2013
A must read for anyone who feels that change is needed within self or globally. Go for it people but be loving in the. Process.in
on 11 April 2014
There were too many references to the writer's own life. No new lessons and stating the obvious. Wouldn't recommend it,
on 30 April 2013
Powerful Book

This book is very powerful; the author explains how we con move forward in life by the power of our words. We are reared in a world that is full of lies,secrets and negative energy, but we must overcome those evils with truths, truths and positive energy. We are mortal beings who have absorbed too much negative energy. Let us get back to The Word.
on 8 May 2014
The book has highlighted ways to improve
Communication.I'm the type to jump in, offend and feel bad for days after. Although it doesn't happen overnight it takes a lot of thought and commitment but if you use the tools and use them we'll I'm sure it could change your life. My life is still a work in progress i need more discipline but I'm sure I'll improve
on 14 February 2014
It appealed a great deal to me. The title captured my interest, which is why I read it, as you often hear about positive attitudes and thinking. This book is very informative and has many ideas as to how you can change things just by changing the words you use to describe everyday situations. Making positive changes to your life, health, fitness and wellbeing.
on 3 March 2014
Thank you Andrea for this powerful book. I am writing this review after it's third read over a two year period and am blow away by the additional messages I picked up on this third read. I would highly recommend this book as a must read. By healing ourselves we heal others and this book offers real practical steps and compelling evidence to do just that.
on 10 May 2014
This is a great book, covering the subject of self-talk in a plain, easy to understand manner. If you have read even a few books on the subject, the content will seem very familiar, but it is related back to the author's own experiences, which nicely puts things in to context. Well written book and mine will be frequently used.
on 22 November 2013
Nice little book, easy to read, full of words of truth and spiritual value, yet the author kept things concise. It contains everything you need in order remember that your thoughts shape your world. As within, so without. I have passed the book onto my son now, who also thinks its very good.
on 22 July 2014
This book reminded me of what I should be doing as its so easy to get caught up in your negative frame of mind. I've read this book over and over to remind of how different your life can be if you use more positive words. I highly recommend this read for inspiration when you need it most.