on 10 May 2013
My sister loves superman and when she has a little boy i could not resist. He looks so amazing in this outfit. It is great quality and comfy as well as looking the cutest thing ever. Would highly recommend
on 13 September 2013
I bought this for my friend's newborn child, absolutely love it, good quality and design, arrived so fast, happy throughout.
on 27 November 2012
I bought this as a gift to my friend's son. And he said it is very good and they all like it!
on 13 September 2013
This product is practible and perfect!

I am vey satisfied with it! It is perfect for my needs!

Fast shipping

on 12 June 2014
I don't think this babygro is very well made. The feet on the suit are too small in comparison to the rest of the outfit and there are no fastenings on the neck. It's not impossible to put on by any means but for ease of use I would expect soem snap fastening near the neck.

On the upside, it washes well and looks cute on my little boy!
on 28 January 2014
My son loves wearing his Superman Outfit. He has great mobility in it and the cotton material is of excellent quality. ever so slightly difficult to change nappies as you really need to hike up the suit, but not as hard as some other baby grows. I hate the ones where you have to put one leg in one side and button up the other.
on 9 December 2014
I got this suit for my 4 month old. He loves wearing it as he is the centre of attention whenever he has it on.

The logo has been printed on so I wouldn't iron over it or put it in the tumble drier or it may start to crack and fade.
Also its quite large so probably would be big on a 3month old.
on 28 December 2013
Be cautious about the size.
Bought this outfit for an average weight/height 3month old baby so selected size 3-6months. It just about fits, am sure he'll grow out of it in a couple of weeks. Suggest that you go up a size, unless the baby you're buying for is smaller than average.
on 2 February 2014
This is a lovely baby item, ideal for my edgy 15 year old to give to her cousin at the baby shower! It is great quality, lovely bright colours and a nice size. It arrived promptly and well packed, perfect condition and most importantly mum and dad to be loved it.
on 23 June 2013
This item arrived in good time and was well packaged.
I bought it for Sam, my grandson who is just over 5 months.
His mum Grace said it was really nice, although she thought it a bit big for 6-9 months.which isn't a problem as he will grow into it.