on 18 January 2013
Nearly didn't get this due to surprising lack of reviews but glad i did. My nearly 4 year old has no trouble keeping cars on the track thanks to the adjustable throttle. Set up and running in about 3 mins. Love the fact that with the start connector track you can buy you can hook it up to the regular scalextric sport track and all the options that brings. Nice star wars theme and detail and also includes instructions for 2 other layouts if you get bored. Easy maintenance of vehicles and track. Recommended.
on 27 January 2013
very good value for money my son loves it although i'd say the other cars you can buy are overpriced search around
on 18 February 2013
A Christmas gift for our six year old grandson. A great price from Amazon which pleased us, and best of all our grandson was thrilled with it. Easy to assemble and so he was soon happily playing with it.
on 24 January 2013
we got this for my son for xmas and at £41.46 it was a great price. we had seen in the shop in the sales for £80!! the car things stay on the track to.
on 3 February 2013
This is a great set, which my six year old loved on Christmas Day. It keeps him, his dad and friends amused for hours. Good price and excellent service (delivery)
on 18 August 2014
a classic twist on Scalextric with excellent quality track and speeder bikes. Cool cardboard cut outs come with this to remake an Endor theme. My boys love this and so do I :D The added joy of this race set is the Star Wars theme but you can also add in other cars as with almost all Scalextric kits. May the force be with you!
on 23 January 2013
This is really good, my great nephew loves this and it is a nice change from a car set for a lad who luvs his Star Wars
on 22 January 2013
This was a brilliant price and my son and husband play with it all the time, we have since bought add on track and a lap timer, would highly recommend for a 10 year old star wars fan and a 50 year old dad!
on 5 April 2013
I bought this for my boys for Christmas and have to say am somewhat disappointed. The speeder bikes have a high centre of gravity making them a pain for little ones to keep on track - actually I find them a pain too. Yes you can restrict the top speed of the throttles but consequently reduce the fun. I grew up with Scalextric so I know what it should be like. We've since bought the Rally 2 car pack and the difference is clear. They seem glued to the track in comparison and I've ratcheted the throttles back up to reintroduce the skill element. For a better Scalextric experience stick with the more traditional car Start sets, which also benefit from lap counters for competitive play.
on 1 March 2014
Bought for 6 year old grandson, but loved by all the family, especially Dad. A very successful buy and it was on special offer too.