5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
Bought this as a gift and she loved it. Quality was good and size would fit all. Apparently it washes very well too.
Published 1 month ago by Lainey

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but not ideal
This apron is fun and gets lots of comments, but being gingerbread man (or should I say woman) shaped, I feel the ties are in the wrong place for me. Though that is probably my fault to be fair.
Published 25 days ago by supermo

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but not ideal, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Premier Housewares Gingerbread Man Adult Apron - 86 x 69 x 1 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cool!, 12 Feb 2014
I bought for my boyfriend (1.9m high) and it fits very good. The quality is good and is so cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very silly indeed, 5 Feb 2014
Really good quality and a very silly design that makes me laugh every time I wear it. Only slight criticism is it's a bit too big, so the ties are quite low, which means I have to hoist them and it spoils the look of Mr Gingerbread! Definitely my favourite apron though and would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 21 Jan 2014
After reading the reviews I must admit I expected it to be a bit better quality than it was. Having said that it does the job and is cute at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Jan 2014
Seceret santa succedes again - she loved it and it arrived quickly which was just as well - I left it to the last minute as usual

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Jan 2014
This apron is brilliant! I wasn't expecting it to look so good. Great value for money.
I've brought as a present so hope she likes it as much as me.
Would definitely recommend. Very fast delivery too, Thank you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 12 Jan 2014
T. Reed "Tam" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my mum as a Xmas present - looks fantastic! She found it very funny and its fit very well. Now if the door goes and she is cooking she can open the door in style!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Dec 2013
This was a gift for someone who bakes regularly this was very well received.It also looks fun and easy to clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great fun, 29 Oct 2013
I bought this for my daughter and it is absolutely lovely. It looks great and is such fun it makes u smile. Sizing wise she is short (5' 1") but the apron fits fine. We are really pleased with the apron.

ARRAY(0xb156424c)