5.0 out of 5 stars Carrier cake tin
First time I have seen one of these, excellent idea,made a choc cake covered in chocolate served it out of tin brilliant
Published 9 months ago by Pamc

1.0 out of 5 stars Tin too small
I bought this as it seemed to be the same dimensions of my other traybake tins. I was extremely disappointed as a large amount of the tray bake consisted of a large lip around the pan, thus dininishing the actual capacity for the cake mixture.

Published on 16 Nov 2012 by MRS TWEEDY

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrier cake tin, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Premier Housewares Cake Tin with Carrier - 36 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful piece of kit, 29 Dec 2013
Bought this to replace one we had inadvertently left in a heated oven and melted at our daughter`s house!
She had always found it an excellent piece of equipment-allowing her to transport her son`s dairy free bakes to school/parties etc. She was not amused as it had proved so useful!
Consequently replaced it immediately.
Excellent service-very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 29 Mar 2013
Ms. N. F. Albone "jazzca" (colchester) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased this tray bake tin due to not having a lid for any of my other tray bake type tins. It is perfect and just what I was expecting. I have now sent the link for my sister to also purchase the tray. Just remember to use a plastic knife to cut your cakes so as not to spoil the base.
well done .5/5

1.0 out of 5 stars Tin too small, 16 Nov 2012

This is far too small and expensive in relation to the the tins I bought previously. The other tins I bought were bigger for roughly the same price and less.

The speed of delivery was also very poor.

I will not be buying from here again.

If you make tray bakes this is not a good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 8 Oct 2014
The product looks good and practical. Unfortunately the measuring is not accurate as it takes into account the exceedingly abundant border. The actual baking size is about 30cmx19cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant second purchase friend borrowed it still not had it ..., 26 July 2014
Brilliant second purchase friend borrowed it still not had it back ( she obviously liked it) so bought another one.

Premier Housewares Cake Tin with Carrier - 36 cm