5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and does the job!
Wanted a stand for my iPad, mainly for the kitchen. Trying to use the iPad to follow a recipe can be tricky when its lying flat. This stand is perfect! And works with my kindle too! It's well made and folds into a small, easily portable size. Get one now!
Published on 17 July 2012 by South Londoner

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful stand, but has limitations.
After struggling with the 'frustration free' packaging the stand finally came free from the box. It, when folded, is very compact and while the black plastic does look a tad cheap, it's only going to be set up once and then stay in the one position on a flat surface. The legs click open quickly and are easily adjusted into a wide variety of viewing angles. Rubberised pads...
Published on 24 Jun 2012 by Squeebles

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and does the job!, 17 July 2012
South Londoner (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 Jun 2012
Basement Cat (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The photographs of this little stand didn't look up to much, but the reviews were pretty good, so I thought I would try it. Well, it turned out to be just what I needed. I have had my iPad and Kindle propped up against all sorts of unsuitable objects, such as flowerpots, cushions, walls etc. and have worried that they might fall off and get broken. That problem is now solved with this sturdy little stand which holds my iPad perfectly. It feels quite solid and folds up very small, in case you should want to take it out with you. The angle can be adjusted to suit whatever you are doing, and it has foam pads which hold the iPad or kindle securely in place? Really good, and I find that I'm using it all the time instead of the flowerpot.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERSATILE & can be used with many different devices!, 19 July 2012
Miss K (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very versatile stand that could be used with a variety of different devices. It can be tilted forwards and backwards to suit your viewing position and the feet can be moved closer together or further apart depending on the width of your device. The back can also be lifted upwards making it suitable for larger devices like the ipad.

The stand is well-made and really well thought out. While it's been designed with larger devices in mind (kindle & tablets), you could easily use this with something smaller... nothing smaller than 3" wide (in whatever orientation you want to view it in the stand) Bare in mind that if you use the stand with a smaller device, e.g. an iphone turned on its side, the top of the stand will be visible (like an artist's easel) If like me you're not fussed about this, the stand could be a handy little purchase to use interchangeably with different sized devices you might have, rather than buying a new stand for each device. I use my stand every day since I got it and honestly don't know how I did without it for so long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit of kit, 27 Dec 2012
BiTZ (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand (Personal Computers)
I bought this stand to use with my Nexus 7 so I could watch TV whilst cooking.
The stand is sturdy and very stable and the backrest means the device it's supporting isn't 'cantilevered' into place

Can't fault it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and well build stand, 15 July 2012
Ripple (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The AmazonBasics travel stand is a well build, light but sturdy little stand for tablets or Kindles. The arms extend with a satisfying clunk and fold up to an easily portable little rectangle the size of a large desk stapler. The points of contact with the device are padded to cushion your device. It works as a useful stand for re-charging, although this works best in landscape as there is little clearance at the base for the charge pin to fit comfortably. To my mind, it's particularly good for use with a tablet where use in landscape is perhaps more frequent than with e-readers, where the portrait format tends to be more useful.

It's a good value, practical and useful little stand though that doesn't feel cheap or even basic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget for my iPad, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand (Personal Computers)
I bought this portable fold up stand to use with my iPad and it has been great. I fold it up and put it in my handbag it is available whenever I am out to use especially while I am at the hospital. I also use it at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand (Personal Computers)
Very simple piece of equipment, bought it for my boyfriend who uses it every day. Really handy as it folds up so easy to store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand (Personal Computers)
It is very user friendly. I use the stand while in bed and it is just brilliant for watching whilst lying down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, no frills, no airs and graces. It just does what it says. Outstanding 'budget/value' item., 17 Mar 2013
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was initially sceptical that the stand could hold my iPad 2, and I was happily surprised with how solid, firm and sturdy it is.

As the description states, it can hold a number of different tablet devices. In terms of my iPad, it fits perfectly. I've always been slightly paranoid that the back of my iPad will somehow get scratched, but I was pleased to see that the part of the stand that rests on the back of the tablet device has rubber pads, and the grooves are also lined with rubber to prevent scratches occurring!

All in all, an excellent, multi-purpose stand, well built, lightweight and portable! Perfect for uni students on a tight budget!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Jan 2013
Tina (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand (Personal Computers)
Does what it's meant to, easy to use, holds my Kindle Fire HD snugly and safely, with and without its cover, even sat fairly stable on my lap when I watched a movie in bed. Very adjustable and folds up into a 'stick' approx. 10cm long 2cmx 2cm around so very easy to slip into pocket or bag.Highly recommend and excellent value for money.

AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand