on 10 November 2012
Really enjoyed these three books, new to reading and these were very easy to loose myself in. craetures were real wanted to know more about them. would read again.
on 30 June 2013
Another follow up in a seris that was not a copy of the rest, love the way the author writes, and the characters she creates, I will be happy to read the rest of the books as I get time. I am not going to review the plot, you can get that information when you look at the book, but I would recommend this author for her writing and the content, and origiality of her stories, I am happy to recommend this author, but If in doubt There is a free kindle book of the start of one of her seris that you can try to see if this is for you.
on 29 March 2013
I couldn't put any of these books down! really enjoyed all of them! Found myself getting caught up in the story lines and quite attached to the characters! Had never read Elizabeth Naughton before but so far the four I have read have made her a firm favourite author!
on 30 June 2013
Bringing this series to a close, the 3rd book does not disappoint. A good plot, with strong characters. L love the interaction between Hailey and Maxwell, the fact that they argue a lot makes them all the more endearing!
Highly recommended.
on 7 April 2013
What a fantastic end. I really loved all three of these books. They where all well written. Elizabeth Naughton deserves a pat on the back.
on 22 May 2013
Do like a good love story but with some background to it. Like being able to follow story on to next book.