4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be
Published on 26 Aug 2003 by Mrs. K. Henderson

2.0 out of 5 stars It is a rehashing of High Energy
I found High Intensity very disappointing, as I felt it kept telling us what we already knew about the characters,it never seemed to go into any great detail about any other part of their character and at some points I felt the characters were not the same.
Published on 29 Nov 2000 by Wendy

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be, 26 Aug 2003
Mrs. K. Henderson (UK) - See all my reviews
Dara Joy is the author that first introduced me to romance novels, my first book being Knight of a Trillion Stars and I have been hooked ever since. Despite my reservations about this book being a contemporary novel I really enjoyed it. Tyber was very mysterious almost as if he came from a different time.Although he first appears to be quiet bookish and boring he turns out to be very lusty!!! Good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars ReadaHolick,, 16 Feb 2005
i love dara joy books, and this one is no diffrent. Zantia and Tyber are back again for more ghoust hunts and difficult problems. it dos'nt matter if you havnt read high enegy, this book stands on its own. but if you want to find out how they met then high energy is the book for you. zantia is not your typical heroine, she is zany and funny and gets into alsorts of trouble if left to herself, that's where tyber comes in, he acts as if he is helping her, but really he is keeping an eye on her and it takes alot to keep to keep her safe. if you want a book thats interesting and fuuny this is the book for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is a rehashing of High Energy, 29 Nov 2000
Wendy (Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I will never say that I could be a writer but as an avid reader of all Dara's books,I have to say I am greatly disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable sequel, 16 Oct 2000
I dont agree with Valeria. This is quite a good sequel. Dara Joy is obviously developing her plotting skills with this mystery. It reuses her characters from High Energy - she must have liked them! I look forward to Mills love story, - and did Traed the third son of Krue ever get his own story, I wonder.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 27 Aug 2000
By A Customer
I loved every one of Ms. Joy's books..but this was really disappointing..the plot is almost non-existent and even if Zanita and Tyber are the same wacky characters of High Energy, the book falls flat..Ms. Joy should have gone on to other characters..writing a sequel with the same ones was a mistake..Please, give us more of the Matrix series...or a sequel to High Energy with Gregor and Mills!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous sequel, 1 Sep 2001
J COFFMAN "Jackie" (Solihull, West Midlands, England.) - See all my reviews
It seems to me you will either love it or hate it reading the other reviews. I love this book, but I not read a Dara Joy book that I haven't liked. Though it cannot be compared to the Matrix Of Destiny series it is still a fabulous sequel to HIGH ENERGY.
Thank you Dara for sharing your wonderful talent with us.