Price:£139.99+ £4.48 shipping

on 26 November 2012
This is the MOST AMAZINg lego set we have ever made!!!
It is fabulous.
The instructions are reallly excellent and very easy to follow.
Its perfect for an 8 year old who has had previous experience of jigsaw puzzles and who is able to concentrate well.
There are a couple of annoying weak connections on the wings where heavy parts hang of a flimsy connection that keeps coming undone! (we are considering superglue to keep it together).
Otherwise can't fault it. It looks stunning and everyone who sees it, including adults,is knocked out by it!
All our boy's friends envy him greatly for having it.
it provides endless hours and days of entertainment, even when unfinished.
It does take quite a few DAYS to make it.
The lego figures that come with it are fantastic too - with loads of interesting features and weapons.
I recommend it very very highly.
Don't buy it for a child younger than 8 though - and be prepared to help make it, even if its just in a supporting role, for reassurance.
on 9 December 2014
Bought for my daughter's birthday. Lots to make in the pack, so generally good value. My daughter is pleased with it, but I would say it's not really suitable for everyday play. The Great Devourer is a little top heavy due to the size of it's head, and if not laid out properly has a tendency to tip forwards, which then means a rebuild, and that doesn't go down well! The dragon is impressive once completed, but again is almost a little too 'fragile' for day to day play. There are a few sections, the tail for example, where bits come off rather too easily. Overall, pleased with the purchase, but almost more of a model to be displayed on a shelf than a play thing in my opinion.
on 12 January 2013
Great value and prompt delivery. My son was very happy with this toy at Christmas.
I would recommend purchasing this item from Amazon and any child that is interested in Lego Ninjago would love this as a gift.
on 23 March 2013
Purchased for my son for his 7th birthday he absolutely loved it. He found it easy to complete and was very pleased with the result. A great large dargon to play with once assembled.
on 13 August 2012
This is an epic set.You get 7 minifigures: Lloyd ZX, Jay ZX, Sensei Wu, Lord Garmadon, Acidicus, Skalidor and Chokun, the 4-headed Ultra Dragon, The Great Devourer, snake prison, Hypnobrai fang blade with blue anti-venom capsule, 4 golden weapons and 7 regular weapons. I think it's really cool that Lego finally decided to make a snake that can stand on it's own and a four-headed ultra dragon. Suprisingly, the dragon and snake are not very delicate and are actully quite tough. my only complaint is that it will be an extremely hard set to build if you are a younger builder but other than that an overall 10 out of 10. By Joshua Ruddock
on 6 January 2013
Wow, my 5 year old son has been after this for time but mainly for the green Ninjago. Lloyd ZX and some others of the characters. We bought this on offer, so it was well worth it as the characters alone were ridiculously priced on eBay and elsewhere. Great toy, encourages roll play. My son has spent hours playing with the set. Didn't take as long as we thought to build. But my only gripe is that the dragons wings are a little fragile and a few keep coming off. Sadly my son has lost 3 of them since Christmas Day! Nevermind. But all in all, an awesome buy and well worth the discounted price. Highly recommended for the avid Ninjago fan.
on 14 April 2014
Brought this for our grandson for Christmas 2012
Took him & his grandad a while to complete but had hours of fun

Worth every penny spent
on 6 December 2012
I'm 8 yrs old and I saved up my money (and some of mummy's) and bought this because I'd seen in a few comics and I'm a BIG fan of Ninjago. I wasn't disappointed at all. It was bigger than I expected, took longer to build than I thought it would. The figures are really cool and the Serpentine Generals are brilliant and I didn't know that the Great Devourers mouth would open so was particu;lar;y impressed with that.
on 12 January 2013
My son requested this toy from Santa. He was absolutey thrilled when he got it. He is seven and be was able to build everything on his own. He loves the dragon and its ability to shoot balls, but he also loves the other bits that come with the dragon. There is a giant snake and something like a prison, with lots of snakes on it, plus lots of ninjago characters. Great toy overall.
on 6 January 2013
Lego is the best present for kids, they spend hours in a fantasy world and gain skills as they build. My son absolutely loves the Ninjago series, he "has to have" them all and he is slowly building a whole army. Great gift!!