Yes I would recommend this product is to anyone but I would add that if we are all different what works for me may not work for anyone else so take care and ask a medical professional. From GHP
Published 12 months ago by gordon poppleton

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money
Instead, I suggest "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy: A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health" by Mark Sircus, the cutting edge book on using magnesium for health recovery.

Published 16 months ago by D&D

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, 21 April 2013
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Power Of Magnesium - How To Prevent, Treat And reverse Health Problems With Magnesium (Kindle Edition)

I would also recommend his book on "Sodium Bicarbonate" where Sircus repeatedly states that the triumvirate of health recovery is sodium bicarbonate (the humble baking soda), magnesium chloride and iodine (as lugol's) - and all are cheap to buy. He explains that the three together can heal almost anything. Sodium Bicarbonate and Magnesium Chloride can be taken orally or transdermally: a cup each, in a bath, done several times a week, can work wonders. (He cautions that the sicker you are, the less hot the water should be - down to lukewarm for very sick people as it can make them dizzy otherwise.)

While I find his presentation sometimes messy and repetitive, there are no better books available on these two minerals. (Later note: the second edition of "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy" is much better organised.) He also has a book on iodine: add iodine and "one has the formula for infectious disease control in the 21st century, the age of toxicity and antibiotic-resistant infections." However, I think there are better books available on iodine. I suggest instead: "Iodine: Why you need it, Why you can't live without it" by David Brownstein and " The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life" by Lynne Farrow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 18 April 2014
It's written in such a simplistic and brief way, (it's also extremely short!) that it's not really worth bothering with. If you want proper info on magnesium, then buy Carolyn Dean's book, The Magnesium Miracle, infinitely more comprehensive, unfortunately not on kindle, so I bought this to keep me going until it arrived. Bad choice, should have saved my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 7 Feb 2014
You could learn more by simple surfing,
The mg in water is inorganic and cannot be absorbed by our body same way of eating a piece of iron wouldn't supple hoy wit iron,

4.0 out of 5 stars Apparent magnesium how to prevent, treat reverse health problems, 13 Aug 2013