4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic except cant choose the colour
We are a household of six, and I ordered this to encourage my family to sort their washing and save me some time. The laundry bag is sturdy, and a nice contemporary design. Size wise, it's compact enough not to take up too much floor space, but each compartment (if you compact the washing slightly) will hold just the right amount for a full load,

The only...
Published 14 months ago by Kerry White

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in this item
Generally I am easily pleased when I buy things because I do my research first and buy the right thing in the first place, but this time, after a nice load of newish white clothes were ruined because of a stray blue towel put in by my dear father in law turning everything turquoise, I rushed and bought a laundry sorter for him as an add on birthday present...
Published 14 months ago by FLB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in this item, 31 Aug 2013
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Folding Collapsible Laundry Basket Bag Bin Storage Hamper Laundry Separator Bag- SEPARATE YOUR DARK, WHITE, COLOUR CLOTHES --LAUNDRY BASKET (Kitchen & Home)

This bag came very badly packaged in just a black bin bag - not the same quality of packaging you get from Amazon purchases.

I opened it out and was instantly disappointed that I got the brown one - any of the other 3 colours would have looked better in my kitchen and you cannot choose the colour when ordering, but I hoped that I would have got any colour but brown!

Anyway, open up the bag and I wondered where the rigid inserts were - the ones that would keep the bag open and standing up when not full of clothes......there were no inserts and looking at the packaging, there were not meant to be any either.

So straight away, the bag collapses in on itself and even after pulling the fabric taught, it collapsed almost to falling over then just sat there like a very deflated balloon - enough to drive you mad looking at it.

The next disappointment was that the dividing sections DO NOT GO TO THE BOTTOM - so it is pointless because those brand new black socks can easily slip under and end up hidden in your whites, just waiting to turn everything grey.

It is useless, truly useless and I cannot think of a time when I have been so unhappy with an Amazon purchase (which says a lot as I buy everything from Amazon).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic except cant choose the colour, 10 Aug 2013
Kerry White (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews

The only downside is you can't choose the colour. I got the black one, whereas one of the two bags in the brown/ beige shades would have suited my decor much more - hence I've knocked a star off. If you could choose the colour, this would be a five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 27 Sep 2013
I was a bit reserved about purchasing as I didn't want to get stuck with a colour I disliked (as it states colours are sent at random) but I really wanted the item so I simply emailed the seller and specified the Colour I wanted and I would purchase if he could guarantee that colour . He told me to order so I did and within minutes he has my order number to confirm my colour and the right one arrived.
I am so so happy with this item it looks fantastic people comment on what a great idea it is.
Easily holds 1-2 full loads and it's so handy if you want to carry it to your machine. The material is of good quality as is the wording. Would highly reccamend !

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 30 May 2014
unless it is full it WILL collapse, there's no rods or poles or anything holding it up, it is simply a big bag with 2 dividers (which don't even reach from top to bottom, there's a hole between the bottom and both dividers)

if there was something other than fabric holding it up this product would be a lot better

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I'd expected, 22 May 2013
This item was bigger than I'd expected, with plenty of room for my washing. The individual pockets hold fewer clothes than a full washing machine load, but any larger and I think this item would look 'in the way' in my bedroom. The handles are sturdy and it's brilliant just to be able to pick up the load and carry it down to the washer without dropping a random sock on the way! Pleased with this product, especially for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 30 Oct 2013
I like it.
The only thing I would say is that the separators not reaching to the bottom is a bit annoying. But in all honesty, if you just double check it as you're putting it in the wash, you'll be ok.
Other than that, it's a good size. You can fit multiple hoodies and towels easily and it stands up on it's own as well, which is good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely atrocious! Ripped off on P+P as well!, 29 Mar 2014
This product is truly appalling! It had problems finding it's way had to re-arrange a delivery with Royal Mail even then only one showed up as I had ordered two of them, but that's an issue I have raised with Royal Mail, however this could have been avoided had the package been sent by Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class stamp rather than sending it by the cheapest possible way (other than via carrier pigeon) via a second class stamp and charging £3.49 when in actual fact it costs only £2.60 to send an item via second class stamp with Royal Mail which also doesn't offer any compensation should your item get lost as you have no way of proving that it hasn't arrived, which is exactly what I am having to deal with at the moment with Royal Mail .

When package number 1 of 2 had arrived, the postman looked at me with a great deal of suspicion and/or fear as to what exactly it was that I had him dropping off at my flat and when he handed the parcel over I could see why. The way this item was packaged was so horrific it was comical. It looked like I'd been sent an early Xmas present by Al-Qaeda. It was wrapped in a bin bag and bandaged up with Sellotape with an address label slapped haphazardly onto the front of it. I was almost nervous about opening it in case it contained a dismembered body part or a kilo of class A drugs, that was of course, after I had checked to see I could hear any ticking!

Opening it up, I was annoyed at first because I thought that there was bits missing i.e metal poles to make sure that it was kept sturdy, but no, it appears as though I have just paid £10.49 for what is essentially just three Bag For Life's sewn together with bits of cloth sewn on the inside which I guess are meant to be the "separators". Needless to say it doesn't stand up and/or keep it's shape when you let go of the cheap plastic handles. About as useful as a knitted condom! I don't know who these people are (Friends of yours?) or indeed what planet they are on that have reviewed your item as "Outstanding" as nothing could be further from the truth!

CONCLUSION:

Steer well clear and go get one from Wilkinson's instead, like I've ended up having to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 29 May 2014
Brilliant laundry basket. Each compartment when filled is exactly one wash load and has been great for keeping on top of all the washing. Handles are sturdy and allows for it to be easily carried to the washing machine and back.

Really worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laundry Basket, 16 April 2014
It is a great size laundry basket bag. The fabric and metal handles are very chic. The size of each of the three sections are a great size: you can fit 2 or 3 washes in the bag. A bargain really!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›