4.0 out of 5 stars Caravan Palace
This is Caravan Palace's second album, bought on a whim after coming across some tracks on YouTube. Label it electro-swing or nu-jazz if you like, Panic really is a fantastic album. Modern and retro blended together with an unmistakable French feel throughout, infuriatingly catchy and toe-tapping.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars The good and bad of Amazon
Great music and the CD was present for my hubby, however the case was cracked. My hubby wanted to keep the original CD I had ordered for him but the case only needed replacing. Amazon do not appear to have a policy for changing part of an order and it was so difficult to try so decided to keep the broken part. So much for a present from Amazon. Could not contact by...
Published 15 months ago by Plum duff

4.0 out of 5 stars Caravan Palace, 26 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 7 Jan 2014
Daniel Staniforth (London uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
I was bought this for Christmas and have enjoyed listening to it since. After three or four times on loop (long car journey's) it begins to blend together to a certain extent, but I am going to investigate the rest of Caravan Palace

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect summer album, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
Found this by listerning to French Radio London but it makes me feel like im on holiday or in a film. off hand I can't think of a weak track that I feel the need to change, that can't be said of many albums.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best electro is french electro, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
If you don't have their eponymous debut album Caravan Palace get it now, it's excellent!

If you like their first album then you'll probably like this. It isn't as swingy and occasionally descends into repetitive drum machine noises but overall pretty good.
Rock it for me & Glory of Nelly are my personal favourite tracks. The video of Rock it for me is definitely worth a watch on Youtube if you've got 3 minutes 11 seconds to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely swings for your ears, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Panic (Audio CD)
Panic is a great album , just like Caravan palace other album "Caravan palace" - if you all ready own either or just one of them i can definitely recommend both! I often put this album on my Cd-player if i want to chill or just listen to some will composed music!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album if you like the genre, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
As I loved the first album I had to have this one too! For some weird reason it was available a couple of months ago to download and then wasn't. It's back so I pounced before it disappeared again! Anyway, as with all new albums, I'm still getting used to the songs but if you like Caravan Palace, you'll like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car madness begins, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Panic (Audio CD)
My friend has taken it upon himself to educate me musically, this was his second lesson and what a fantastic lesson it was too. The mix of electro pop with some fantastic jazz instrumentals, and the distinctly beautiful French influence throughout had me smiling from beginning to end.
I have currently had it on repeat in my car for the past two weeks, much to the amusements of my fellow commuters.
I cannot recommend it highly enough, if there were more stars to give I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
I bought that album once I got home, coming back from CP's concert and I just found myself at 2something in the morning having listened to the whole CD all over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern swing on old records, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
This new album is the greatest follower of the previous one. You can not stop dancing, it is so gooood !

5.0 out of 5 stars Now Obsessed with this band and so are my friends, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Panic (MP3 Download)
Now Obsessed with this band and so are my friends. Amazing Electro swing sound. Can't wait to see them live in May now.

Panic
Panic by Caravan Palace (Audio CD - 2012)