Really pretty napkins. Ideal for afternoon tea. Good quality and nice size. Would also be nice for wedding party etc.
on 29 July 2015
The description says that these are suitable for all occasions. I have to disagree. These napkins are tiny! They measure only 24cm square (less than 10 inches). Not exactly multi purpose! Certainly not suitable as dinner napkins, which are normally at least 33cm, often 36cm.
I think the description should make it clear what size they are. This size is usually described as "cocktail" size. If I had known how tiny they are, I wouldn't have bought them.
on 22 June 2013
These were slightly smaller than I anticipated, but that's my fault for not checking the size of them before purchase. They seemed decent enough quality and the design is pretty. I think they were worth the price.
on 28 March 2014
Really nice and matched the plates beautifully. Nice quality and dainty size. I did an afternoon tea in the office to celebrate a special birthday and with all the other bits in the range it looked lovely.
on 12 May 2013
used the napkins at my hen party girly day shabby chic party and was thrilled with the overall effect. would definitely buy them again. was sorry everyone used them!!!!
on 2 December 2014
The napkins are great, the reason for 4 stars is because are smaller than expected. The size is deceiving although they were great for their intended purpose.
on 28 August 2013
I bought these to go with a plain pink plate as I felt the design set it off nicely.
Very attractive and delicate. Ideal for the afternoon tea party.
on 21 October 2014
these are really pretty napkins bought for a birthday party, was very difficult to find reasonably priced napkins and these fitted the bill superbly!
on 28 April 2014
Pattern and quality OK but over priced for what you get in terms of quality and size. You're paying for the shabby chic style, not the quality.
on 16 January 2014
Good enough quality but smaller than expected bit disappointed as would've liked average size napkin although the style is pretty enough

See one answered question