5.0 out of 5 stars Scuttlebug Bunble
I bought this fun 'first trike' for my little 18 month old Grandson.
He loves it, and scoots all around the house on it. He plays with one at his baby group too so I knew he would enjoy it.
The price was very reasonable. It is sturdily constructed and even folds up quite small if needed.
The scuttlebug is quite stable but can be tipped over if the child...
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by Dale Gail

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small for 20 month old girl
Published 23 months ago by A1b2c3d4

5.0 out of 5 stars Scuttlebug Bunble, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
I bought this fun 'first trike' for my little 18 month old Grandson.
The scuttlebug is quite stable but can be tipped over if the child leans over too much, but I would not be put off as they dont have very far to fall.
A good buy, which I would recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small for 20 month old girl, 2 Jan 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
We bought this for our 20 month old daughter for Christmas. I don't think she's particularly tall for her age (she wears clothes marked for her age or smaller) but the scuttlebug is far too small for her. Her knees are higher than her hips when she sits on it and her feet collide with the back wheels as she tries to push herself along. I'm sure it would be a great toy for a smaller or younger child, it seems well made and folds up small enough to go under the buggy. But beware if you are buying for a child older than 12 months, I wish we had got it for her much sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
Bought this for my youngest grandson as too small for a bike or scooter and wanting to join in with his brother and sister. Was absolutely delighted with it! Came out the box and with 3 clicks was up and running. good sturdy product too - which is good because he's a bit of a bruiser! Really highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great indoors or outdoors, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
Daughters both love the scuttlebug! Used inside to get used to steering and propelling by our 18month old, the perfect size for her! Our older daughter loves to have a go too! It's easily portable with folding to take in the car and fit in for holidays. Would highly recommend, especially as when we bought this it was on special offer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and quick and easy to fold, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
My son has the red one and brought the bumble bee for my nephew, they both love them, they are sturdy and this model enables them to steer. (other models the handles are iced and do. It move wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
Brought for my sons 2nd birthday. Arrived early and he loves it, learnt how to do it really quickly and a great size for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
My Grandaughter loves her Scuttlebug.Good value. The other children are bigger but are alweays fighting to get on the scuttlebug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Feb 2013
michael william cain (liverpool, merseyside United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
Great price and the 18 month old loves it. Very light and portable, folds away so can be brought out in the bottom of the pram, Super buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Delight, 24 Sep 2014
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson's second birthday, and his little face lit up when he opened it up and a great whoop was let out! The delight this little bike has given him is immeasurable, and I love to see him scoot along on it, he brings a smile to my face watching his delight, he spends ages on it. It is a sturdy little thing and quite safe which was one of my concerns. Believe me it was well worth the money and I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and appealing, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black) (Toy)
Nursery children love it. Even though it's small the older ones like it too. Very appealing, lightweight to store, but seems sturdy enough. Youngest children (just 2 years) sometimes tip off until they get used to it and realise they need to balance a little, but quickly get the hand of it and it's a new skill they've mastered. If lasts well will buy another.

Scuttlebug Bumble (Yellow and Black)