5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
Bought this for my Grandson's 1st birthday, he loves it. Easily assembled and very manouverable. Great fun.
Like that it is collapsable so can be taken out when visiting or anywhere that has a safe flat surface for playtime.
Published 19 months ago by Angela Edmunds

Published 9 months ago by Cheryl Knowles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would be good first trike for my 25 month old son, 13 Aug. 2014
Cheryl Knowles (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
I bought this after seeing it advertised on the tv. I thought it would be good first trike for my 25 month old son. My son is only small but as soon as he sat on it i realised he was too big for it. It is too low down he has been walking along with it rather than riding it. I think the manufacturers got it wrong saying its recommended for a 1-3 year old. It would've bern great if the legs were made adjustable where you can pull them out to make them longer. I really thought you could do that but i was wrong. My son loves to sit on it and carry it around but sadly can't ride it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little legs, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
Ideal for youngsters enjoying first steps and building up strength. Perfect little starter trike for indoor use, building up piles of confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 19 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great bike, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
we choose this as a 1st birthday bike for our grandaughter who loved it!...It,s very well made and easy to put together,we,re very pleased and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
this has to be one of the best ride-on toys available. Excellent value for money very sturdy and folds down for easy storage or transport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for my 1 year old, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
We bought this for my 1 year old's first birthday and she loved it immediately. It is just the right size and it moves easily because of the multi-directional wheels. It is also good because the handle-bars are fixed which makes it easier to use for the younger child. Also, my 2 and a half year old can use it but I don't believe it should be marketed until 3 years old as it is a little small. We were toying between this and the Scuttlebug and my daughter has since tried out a scuttlebug and I am SO glad we went for this one because of the multi-directional wheels, the fixed steering and the 4 wheels make it more stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
This Scramblebug Beetle is fantastic, its well made and very study and folds quite flat for storage. My one year old Granddaughter loves it and she will get a lot of use out of it but she is quite tiny. If you are buying for a tall toddler check the measurements before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday present., 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
We bought this as a present for our granddaughter's 2nd birthday. she loves it and scoots about all over the house on it. she is very petite and it suits her great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
Good sturdy product and easy to assemble. Bought for my year old grandson and I hope he will have several years of fun playing with the Scrambelbug

5.0 out of 5 stars Scramblebug, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black) (Toy)
Excellent product and good value for money. My 12 month old daughter was able to use it straight away, scuttling around the house.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Scramblebug Beetle (Crimson Red and Black)