5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice dress
Looks great on, lovely material and it fits very well. I love the way one size fits all would love more colours.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by Stubley

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool.
Served its purpose. White and functional. A bit long for my height so better on a tall person. Roll on holiday.
Published 12 months ago by angiedread

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice dress, 4 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 May 2014
I wore this dress shortly after receiving it and had some very nice comments from friends and colleagues. The shearing on this dress is only around the bust area (which is quite hard to see on the photograph) but because I bought the larger size it looks fine and is very comfortable (I'm quite self-conscious about big boobies but this dress disguises them well). The dress is loose fitting so if you want something to show off your shape this is not the dress for you; but I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab dress, 5 May 2014
I liked this dress so much that this is the second one that I ordered would recommend, I'm a size 22 and it fits well with lots of room however it shrinks down for someone of a size 10 to be able to wear also

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool., 31 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit and light weight to put in your suitcase ..., 4 July 2014
This dress is a lovely heavy quality of material, good fit and light weight to put in your suitcase when going on holiday and cool to wear.

Would recommend any heavier ladies to buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as per the photo, 24 Sept. 2014
The photo is very misleading, or it's not the actual dress,as it appears that the ruching goes down to the waist.
It doesn't, it comes half way over my breasts, which means it falls straight to the ground from my bust and looks like a sack. It is however very cool.
Given that I'm going on holiday soon, I will add the extra ruching myself and dye (this was plan when buying) it so it doesn't look as if I thrown a bed sheet on me.
For a 5'2" person, it just reaches the floor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thready, 29 Oct. 2014
I have bought 2 of these to alter for Fancy dress costumes. They are pretty comfy. A note to say, you get what you pay for, they are a bit thready at the bottom hem, and one had a sewing error on the skirt, which had been botched up with some awful machine work. I don't mine too much though as I will be cutting this section of the dress off for the costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
5*****

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality material, 13 Jun. 2014
Read other reviews, yes it stretches to fit but wow it's long-I'm 5'6". Like the neckline, crisp, cool fabric. Worth the money but need to get the scissors and needle out to adjust length.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second one i got of these, ..., 22 Oct. 2014
This is the second one i got of these, lovely dress with some weight to it. Only thing to say is that the body part is longer on this one than the other but it looks lovely still