on 16 April 2014
The Raleigh light is small effective in most street afternoon riding but maybe not evening & night riding (not to be used own there own on country lanes). However, the bracket that comes with it is a standard size which means larger lights can be attached when needed and this is the best bit of the light. The light as I said is small and the button on the front can be a bit tricky to press but the light is bright enough for most street riding (see conditions mentioned above). Light was easy to fit with no tools another big bonus. So would I recommend this light? Yes so long as you aren't going to go on later night rides then this should be ok. However, this recommendation is price sensitive so if the light has gone up in price (over £5.00) then it starts to loss its appeal, if your riding a cycle with a basket then this light is good start & should fit larger lights.
on 12 October 2012
I have been looking for a light to fit on my bike basket for a while now in the shops but was unsuccessful. Then my husband find this one on the internet so was delighted when it arrived and he put it on. When I next went out on my bike I was very disapointed that it wasn't bright enough so I have to use another light as well to compensate.
on 2 February 2013
This is a must have if you go out on your bike at night at all. I ordered mine and had been looking for one to use in conjunction with my usual front light as these days our back streets are not being lit so brightly so I decided that I NEED to make myself be seen by other road users. This light has enabled me to do that! Well done RALEIGH for designing this very useful light..Order yopurs as soon as possible!!!
on 14 August 2013
What a super little light. I don't ride my bike in the dark normally but this is perfect for when you get caught in the fading light. It is easy to fit and looks good on the front of the basket. You can detach the light from the bracket and fit it in your bag when you leave your bike. A little beaut.
on 5 September 2013
I don't often use the mobility scooter at night but this little light improves your visibility by attaching to the mesh of the front basket. All I need now is a similar one with a red lens and self adhesive for the back.
on 6 December 2013
Should have taken more notice of previous reviews. The light is very dim and quite small. It definately is not to relied on for your main light. I will be getting another one from a different manufacturer.

AS
on 24 November 2012
Yes I love it. It is very good. It has variable pulse rates too

BUT

Apparently it does not meet Road Traffic Regulations if used on its own as the sole front white light, so what use is that?

But it is very good.
on 10 November 2012
This light can not be used on its own (thats what it says on the box) Not very bright but ok for city cycling.
on 11 November 2012
Bought this light for basket mounting. That is about all it does, mounts on the basket. Otherwise useless either as a visible warning or to light your way.
on 25 December 2013
Light was smaller than I had expected but it fits easily onto a basket, so met my requirement. However it was expensive for what it was - a bike light.