on 5 December 2013
I never saw the show and sometimes, through a cast recording you can get a feel for what's going on regardless. Maybe a good option if you have already seen or are about to see the live production.
on 3 February 2014
I love this musical, but I have given four stars because I think the London cast are phenomenal, such that if
a recording by them had been available I would have purchased it in preference.
on 1 May 2014
Went to see the show in January and the storyline was lovely so I decided to download the soundtrack and I've not been disappointed.

The music is a mixture of Irish and Eastern block.
on 11 June 2013
The show was brilliant... and so is this sound track. Enjoyed even by pals who haven't seen the show. Almost every track could make it as a single. A musical for non Musical Theatre people.
on 17 December 2013
Lovely soundtrack, great voices, very talented musicians and singers. I liked that they included the a cappella version of Gold as some other recordings of this musical don't include it.
on 10 December 2013
saw the musical in london and fell in love with it- the recording is really true to the musical and I love having these tunes to own great music and great story- fast delivery also
on 29 August 2013
Saw this in London and bought the album the very next day, obviously this sounds different with the broadway cast but it's still brillint and the songs are amazing and heartfelt.
on 15 June 2014
I have seen the stage show in London and own the DVD this is good but not as strong as the singing in the London vrsion. however it is a good reminder of the fantastic show.
on 12 November 2013
This wonderful musical's songs have been captured with the emotion intact. A fabulously moving event on stage it's great to own the songs to listen to at our leisure
on 14 February 2014
Couldn't find the london recording-loved the show and music, very happy to get the Broadway version.Muisc is a bit different to the norm which I liked 1