5.0 out of 5 stars Once
great songs... great musical... we really enjoyed the show and have recommended the show and the CD to all our friends
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by George H Fyffe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.
Bought this for my wife as she loves the West End show. Not really my "thing" sounds ok though.
Published 4 months ago by A. M. W. Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Once, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Once: A New Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars ONCE, 19 May 2013
Patrick J. M. O'sullivan (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Been a long time admirer of Glen Hansard and the film and CD

Went to see the London show yesterday and have to say how impressed we were, also understand that a London cast version will be available in September (according to the steward - lets hope so)
The COMPLETE cast are truly a talented bunch of musicians that swap instruments as easy as they draw us into the show and make us laugh and enjoy the story

4.0 out of 5 stars I miss not having Ronan as lead, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Once: A New Musical (MP3 Download)
I saw the show in London with Ronan Keating and loved the music. Sadly no recording is available with the London cast and Ronan. So this was the best I could get. It is good but would have been much better with Ronan in the lead. It is sad to have an American voice instead of the Irish one that is appropriate to the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing music!!!, 7 May 2012
This cd is amazing. If you loved the movie you are definitely gonna love the broadway version of it. Wish i could go to NY to see it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A special musical. Some classic contemporary songs you'll want to hear over and over., 24 Mar. 2015
I saw the musical in London and have also seen the film. I am a huge fan. I wish more people were familiar with the best songs and that we were hearing them sung by choirs, talent show contestants and on radio. Several of the songs are stunning. This musical sets the stage for musicals to develop in a whole new direction, less glitzy, with more feeling and more doubt. This is great to listen to in the car; and I'd recommend it. I wish the recording had been done in London, where the musical is by the way currently running, rather than in the US as for me this musical benefits from a London flavour..

4.0 out of 5 stars Once, 15 Jun. 2014
I have seen the stage show in London and own the DVD this is good but not as strong as the singing in the London vrsion. however it is a good reminder of the fantastic show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2014
Glampuss (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
Went to see the show in January and the storyline was lovely so I decided to download the soundtrack and I've not been disappointed.

The music is a mixture of Irish and Eastern block.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Once: A New Musical (MP3 Download)
Wonderful music, brilliantly performed. After seeing the show I couldn't get the music out of my head so had to buy the album!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, simple but beautiful., 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Once: A New Musical (MP3 Download)
This musical is so raw and beautiful. The songs are amazing even if you're not a fan of musicals.
I saw the London cast in March 2014 and I hope they bring out their version as well as this! The London cast have so much more power and emotion, and if you're down in London you should definitely go and see it!

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 3 Mar. 2014
If you know the story, suffice it to say, this is as wonderful as it should be. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.